Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Braton Prime: Needs A Buff

Sonicdh6

Oh Braton Prime, a relic from when Prime weapons weren't meant to be leagues ahead than their standard counterparts. It would be nice to see some consistency for sure, some Primes like the Braton and Sicarus feel more like sidegrades whereas the Latron and Boltor are nearly twice as effective in raw damage and utility as their vanilla versions.

I feel like rather than just buff all the weak ones they should establish an equilibrium, some of the more powerful Primes are already overkill, I don't think minor nerfs will hurt the stronger ones while buffs to the weaker ones will give them the oomph they need without making them trivialize the game as well.

Edited by Paradoxbomb

In the Orokin era arsenal I kind of feel like the Braton was more of a submachinegun than a primary infantry weapon.  Warframe (like most games) simply doesn't give us a reason to choose anything but the most powerful weapons instead of caring about weight and bulk which is where a SMG would score high marks.

Oh Braton Prime, a relic from when Prime weapons weren't meant to be leagues ahead than their standard counterparts. It would be nice to see some consistency for sure, some Primes like the Braton and Sicarus feel more like sidegrades whereas the Latron and Boltor are nearly twice as effective in raw damage and utility as their vanilla versions.

I feel like rather than just buff all the weak ones they should establish an equilibrium, some of the more powerful Primes are already overkill, I don't think minor nerfs will hurt the stronger ones while buffs to the weaker ones will give them the oomph they need without making them trivialize the game as well.

bet you didn't have a problem with that in borderlands did you?

bet you didn't have a problem with that in borderlands did you?

I don't know how all the top tier Legendary stuff compared to each other (never farmed for them) but in Warframe Prime weapons are the top tier weapons (apparently). There's no reason for half of them to be "meh" while others are way better. If they're meant to be direct upgrades anyway, should they not all be on a similar level of viability?

Also weapon stats aren't randomly generated in this game, so a Braton Prime is always going to be inferior to a Boltor Prime, so I'm not really sure what comparing them has to do with anything.

Edited by Paradoxbomb