Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Team Colors (Red/blue Team, No All Black Warframes)

VegetableBasket

The customization is great in this game but it shouldn't hinder the competitive spirit of this part of the game. Two of my biggest frustrations in conclave are that:

1. I can't keep track of who is on my team so I often shoot at my teammate or don't shoot at my enemy because I don't want to give away my position. Teammates are on the radar, I know, but often the functionality of the radar breaks after a few matches, and keeping an eye on it is an unnecessary hassle. Most PvP games don't make you go to that extent to figure out if someone is your teammate or not.

2. Black colors give an advantage because it's harder to see in the darker parts of the map. Players without the smoke color pack are at a minor disadvantage.

Why not make one team red and another blue? Or whatever colors DE likes. Leave the colors dark enough that you can hide in a shadow but not so dark that you couldn't see someone or tell what team they were on.

Edited by VegetableBasket

Customization is important for me and i would like to play with my own colors.

But i agree that sometimes its hard to know who is who.

I like that idea of the faint aura, or colored outline like the Eximus. Or maybe a temporary colored flag attached to each player.

Edited by RexSol

Customization is important for me and i would like to play with my own colors.

But i agree that sometimes its hard to know who is who.

I like that idea of the faint aura, or colored outline like the Eximus. Or maybe a temporary colored flag attached to each player.

Maybe both Emblems on the shoulders replaced with team color? Similar how the Grustag bolt makes the clan emblem go all grineer-like.

Edited by Psychotoxin

I'm assuming he was talking about the glow like the roar effect around the loki. They dont need to be solid red/blue but having a colored overlay/outline would be very helpful (obv it would go away while stealth or something, i dont conclave so idk how op stealth is or how de wants it to work)

Wait AVEOX we just want to keep track of who is on each team xD with an Aura like that is like running around with a shooting target on your back.

I know, I was talking about the *outline* not the fancy streaks going on around Loki.

How about an outline glow like this:

CvPVRPt.jpg

+ ability to pick colors for your team.

- if two members pick different color - RNG pick between choices.

Maybe a thick blue outline like this but only visible to team mates if that can be done? So enemies would have no border but it would be really easy to notice team mates.

What if only your teammate glows with the Eximus outline ? 

What about the old ability to be able to see teammates through walls and obstacles? That could come in handy as well.

I like both. I just don't want anything to give away the enemies location

The customization is great in this game but it shouldn't hinder the competitive spirit of this part of the game. Two of my biggest frustrations in conclave are that:

1. I can't keep track of who is on my team so I often shoot at my teammate or don't shoot at my enemy because I don't want to give away my position. Teammates are on the radar, I know, but often the functionality of the radar breaks after a few matches, and keeping an eye on it is an unnecessary hassle. Most PvP games don't make you go to that extent to figure out if someone is your teammate or not.

2. Black colors give an advantage because it's harder to see in the darker parts of the map. Players without the smoke color pack are at a minor disadvantage.

Why not make one team red and another blue? Or whatever colors DE likes. Leave the colors dark enough that you can hide in a shadow but not so dark that you couldn't see someone or tell what team they were on.

+1

What about the old ability to be able to see teammates through walls and obstacles? That could come in handy as well.

Would be useful!!

I like both. I just don't want anything to give away the enemies location

I Agree, i think only our teammate should be marked.