Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mystery Tenno!

Okay...so....this confuses me i was doing a T2 capture trying to level my kubrow tina but..well...when i cap the last guy this popped up ..i am confused 

but i am guessing what happened is that the dark sector code of the transmission got acidentally inputted in T2 cap and well...we got this

To the people who dont know this in a dark sector conflict a tenno on either the opposite team or the team your supporting will come up to talk to you except this was in a void not a conflict 

rCICYBB.jpg

Actually theres a fix for this. You just need to go to the void as a Nekros and then you will be given the quest called ghost. To complete it you must do the following;

1. Must be in a squad consisting of one Vauban, two Volts and one Nekros. You also have to play as the Nekros.

2. Once arranged goto any void missions and wait for the ghost to pop up. Its should give you a signal which is only visible to the Nekros.

3. Find the location of the signal and then tell the Vauban to deploy a Bastille. Waypointing where the signal is helps.

4. If done right a ghostly Excalibur should now appear in the air. Now you must tell both Volts to shoot the ghotly Excalibur with shock at the same time. The electrical streams will have to cross else it will not work.

5. If theres a explosion then you have succeded and helped the poor Excalibur move on. Now you just gotta complete the mission which will complete the quest.

Actually theres a fix for this. You just need to go to the void as a Nekros and then you will be given the quest called ghost. To complete it you must do the following;

1. Must be in a squad consisting of one Vauban, two Volts and one Nekros. You also have to play as the Nekros.

2. Once arranged goto any void missions and wait for the ghost to pop up. Its should give you a signal which is only visible to the Nekros.

3. Find the location of the signal and then tell the Vauban to deploy a Bastille. Waypointing where the signal is helps.

4. If done right a ghostly Excalibur should now appear in the air. Now you must tell both Volts to shoot the ghotly Excalibur with shock at the same time. The electrical streams will have to cross else it will not work.

5. If theres a explosion then you have succeded and helped the poor Excalibur move on. Now you just gotta complete the mission which will complete the quest.

XD LOL

DONT CROSS THE STREAMS!

Get off of my computer ghost excal!!!

Damn, almost got me....

GUYS what if... its a bug mixing up dark sectors and void missions. When you are in a dark sector you get those messages from the leader of the dark sector... if not its a ghostly excalibur who watches you where ever you are in a void mission