Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Scenic Quote-Demotivational Photography - For Fun [Update June.26.'15]

Volkovyi

One of our favorite comedic memes of the recent times are motivational photos with less-than-motivational quotes built into the scenery.

It inspired us to create Warframe edition motivational photos with some Warframe inside jokes, using screenshots we took ourselves in-game. This is completely just for fun.

We may create more in the future.

Part_1

XiHxam7.png

lQ9P8DQ.png

ziVelIe.png

6TzgeMc.png

Part_2

8HL885a.png

gYbsPW8.png

t4eEVbb.jpg

aj9qb14.png

2LKogV2.png

Edited by Volkovyi

that's beautiful, how do you take the screenshots without the character ?

I used a Loki with black colored energy, taking screenshots in-game with F6 but with the UI option turned off. Then in Photoshop I adjust the colors to remove the yellowing effect of being invisible.

I used a Loki with black colored energy, taking screenshots in-game with F6 but with the UI option turned off. Then in Photoshop I adjust the colors to remove the yellowing effect of being invisible.

thanks probably the best thing ever... sad that i dont have a loki xD i srsly cant believe there's a frame hidden in those pics

Okay first they look very good for screenshotts almost pre rendered. And on one of them(the corpus one)appears to have a soon in it

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Why don't you just turn off colour correction?

Well because keeping color correction on corrects more colors in the game's world than it is worth to turn off for just the yellowing effect. Meaning I might fix the yellowing effect but then ruin many other things.

Edited by Volkovyi