Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Statue ?

N7-CommanderShepard

Just be patient, the same anxiousness happened with the founders shirts, but in the end everyone got theirs, all you need to do is wait.

i never got my founders t-shirt all i got was a sad excuse of a sorry,and i was not the ony founder that did not receive their T-shirt

and they made you pay for own shipping so i expect a damn update 

i never got my founders t-shirt all i got was a sad excuse of a sorry,and i was not the ony founder that did not receive their T-shirt

and they made you pay for own shipping so i expect a damn update 

I recall DE confirmed they shipped all the founders items, so stop being impatient and wait and see.

Nothing is going to come from being impatient and getting angry.

I recall DE confirmed they shipped all the founders items, so stop being impatient and wait and see.

Nothing is going to come from being impatient and getting angry.

are you serieus how can i not get angry when i spent over 100+ dollar worth of money for a statue that was already suppose to be shipped and 

not get any information on what is going on with the excalibur statue 

Well crap. I forgot all about that thing. YEAH! Where is it? :)

I sent an inquiry on Aug 20, and got the reply from 'Nathan' the following day.  Here's the reply:

Hey <name>,

These are currently a pre-order item. We are expecting them to arrive at our fulfillment center sometime next week. After they arrive we should have all orders containing them out the door within a week.

Enthusiastically,

Nathan
Warframe Store Customer Service

I sent an inquiry on Aug 20, and got the reply from 'Nathan' the following day.  Here's the reply:

Hey <name>,

These are currently a pre-order item. We are expecting them to arrive at our fulfillment center sometime next week. After they arrive we should have all orders containing them out the door within a week.

Enthusiastically,

Nathan
Warframe Store Customer Service

To simplify this, if this is a true inquiry (I wouldn't see why not). They hope to release by sometime this week.

Though you think that someone from fulfillment or community relations would post an update now that the timeframe they gave for arrival and shipping has passed. :)

Y'know, like, their supply chain ran into unforeseen problems when the supplier couldn't locate enough children in <country of choice> to handpaint the statues or something. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Though you think that someone from fulfillment or community relations would post an update now that the timeframe they gave for arrival and shipping has passed. :)

Y'know, like, their supply chain ran into unforeseen problems when the supplier couldn't locate enough children in <country of choice> to handpaint the statues or something. ;)

Ah, excalibur warpaint, flavored with kidz tearz... stop teasing me, mortal! 

But really, when we should wait for the shipping? I received my founders gear WAY later, than the official shipping date, I kinda want to receive this one before my birthday.