Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Is Now Even More Powerfull In Pvp

-10no-GCoda

This is really OP, now even more OP, i am sorry, for bad explaining, i am sleepy and my english is bad, just ban damn ash from pvp

No strategy, no skill, just bladestorm and fleeting, and Attica with explosive arrows... really cheap wins

Full video

* I edited this post, it was some rage, DE finaly got to Ash in PvP and i posted bunch of word about it. i am still noob in English, i hope video will do the trick. 

doing a lot more damage, not  stuck on specters for 10 strikes

killing enemies without bleedout time, op for defence

i like it even more, i mean, he is OP but and should be banned, but he now a lot more easy to use.

Edited by GCoda

I don't really PVP, but given the information presented to me: 

0.1 * 15 = 1.5

0.5 * 5 = 2.5 

2.5/1.5 = 1.666~

Ash is basically doing 66.6% more damage and takes less time to do it. 

But wouldn't a lot of that damage be displaced now on enemies that would have needed less damage to die?

PvP balance is a mess anyway, and people will always abuse the most op thing, no point in banning/nerf Ash from conflicts, there's a lot of imba stuff besides Ash.

For now ash just wins, with no chance for a win for oother team, team with more ashes wins, this is cheap and easy wins.

Just a little delay for his bladestorm, so target will know about attack in a second and make him mortal during teleports, immune to stuns and add some armor, becouse now i can just press 4, and there is no way you can stop me XD

For now ash just wins, with no chance for a win for oother team, team with more ashes wins, this is cheap and easy wins.

Just a little delay for his bladestorm, so target will know about attack in a second and make him mortal during teleports, immune to stuns and add some armor, becouse now i can just press 4, and there is no way you can stop me XD

Here's an idea.

Get rid of Ults in pvp since they're all meant to instantly change the tide in PvE and were in no way designed and meant for pvp.

In fact, this goes for almost all Tenno powers, if not all.

Edit: Btw your Ash nearly looks identical to mine. Minus one black and no armor. Hah!

Edited by Shuuro

Here's an idea.

Get rid of Ults in pvp since they're all meant to instantly change the tide in PvE and were in no way designed and meant for pvp.

Good idea.

I would be ok with even first skills, they are usually simple, and later they can balance second skills, and after few months maybe other skills will be added too )

Slash dash and Soul punch vs Pull and Ripline looks like most of them already balanced.