Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[18+, Invite Only Ic] God Of Death And Miss Psychopath: The Dinner [Featuring: Nekros And Reniko]

WolfmanX9

After Nekros was done with the dance, his shadow minions vanished and he said: I did it! OH Lotus now I loose my consciousness. His body finally gave up and he falled down to the floor with a thud. Still alive, but his conscious was gone. 

Araneolus saw that Nekros fell to the ground and went to him. He checked first if he was still alive and he was to his relief. Let's get you out of here, you have partied enough for tonight *grabs Nekros head with his front legs*. Araneolus tried to pull Nekros, but he weighed too much for him, so he said: I would appreciate if you guys could help me get Nekros to his ship *still tries to pull Nekros, still didn't work*

After Nekros was done with the dance, his shadow minions vanished and he said: I did it! OH Lotus now I loose my consciousness. His body finally gave up and he falled down to the floor with a thud. Still alive, but his conscious was gone. 

Araneolus saw that Nekros fell to the ground and went to him. He checked first if he was still alive and he was to his relief. Let's get you out of here, you have partied enough for tonight *grabs Nekros head with his front legs*. Araneolus tried to pull Nekros, but he weighed too much for him, so he said: I would appreciate if you guys could help me get Nekros to his ship *still tries to pull Nekros, still didn't work*

ah buggers *she walked up to Nekros body and easily lifted it with one hand by the head* well people i suppose its time to go home, anyone wants to go to my place? do something else? COME ON THE NIGHT IS YOUNG!

ah buggers *she walked up to Nekros body and easily lifted it with one hand by the head* well people i suppose its time to go home, anyone wants to go to my place? do something else? COME ON THE NIGHT IS YOUNG!

Araneolus jumped up to the unused shoulder of Reniko and said: I will join you to your place and don't worry about me: I'm used to being up late he said.

Ember: Ugh... I wanna go home...

Araneolus jumped down from Reniko's shoulder and quickly crawled close to Ember. Then when he was in her hearing range, he said: You can leave if you want to. I understand if you are tired and can't "party" anymore. I will tell Nekros that you guys leaved at the party. I'm sure he will understand. It was nice to met you all and I hope we'll meet again someday.

Meanwhile on a grineer galleon on the same sector as Nekros and Reniko are on

In one of the many rooms in the ship, there was a grineer commander and a grineer lancer, having a small conversation about a box with a hidden content inside of it.

(In the grineer language)

Lancer: "Commander, what is inside of this box?"

Commander: "Its classified. We are not allowed to look inside of it. The only information we got that it is a gift to the queens"

Lancer: "The Queens?! This grineer must be very brave to send a gift to the queens or wishing for a deathwish"

Commander: "Enough talking, get this box to the high security storage area and let no one take a look or steal it. Do you understand Soldier?!"

Lancer: "Yes Commander!!" and the lancer was on his way to the high security storage area, not peeking inside of the box. Even though he wanted to do it so badly, but he knew that he would be killed if he looked inside of the box.

The grineer galleon could be seen only about 2 kilometers away from the nightclub, which was cloaked for anyone but the tenno.

Edited by WolfmanX9

Ember: I'll stay for a bit more... I like the drink.

((FYI, the next arc will begin, The "fighting arc" as it is being called))

Araneolus nodded and said to Ember: Don't forget that this is your only chance to get free beer, if you drink that kind of stuff *looks out of a window and spotted a grineer galleon not so far away from the nightclub* Is that one of the grineer ships that I have been hearing about *points with one of his legs* It looks like an ant shaped ship. Kinda weird He said, still on Reniko's unused shoulder. The one not carrying the unconscious Nekros.

*Reniko is already setting foot on Nekros ship as she looks back at Ember* what you guys not comming?

Araneolus rushed to the ship and said: Wait for me!!

The grineer galleon had stopped for maintenance. Apparently someone spilled coffee at the control panel and they have to fix the issue, otherwise they would be stuck there until a service ship would come.

YAY! *she puts Nekros on the Kubrow machine and jumped on the front side* Ok so...... ammmmm wheres the main weel, i wanna drive! ORDIS GIVE ME MANUAL CONTROL!

Ordis: "Why should I trust you, you aren't my operator *bzt* you filfy grinee- *bzt* silly lady *sees her angry look* I guess I could make an exception. Deploying Manual control *a pilot seat was raised from the floor at the front of the inside. Then ordis spotted an grineer galleon and marked it on the radar* A grineer galleon is spotted nearby, what will the guest do? ignore it or *bzt* slay all of the tra-*bzt* engage the ship?"

Araneolus had a feeling that Reniko would pick the second choice, so he found a spot to brace for takeoff and potential speeding with the ship.

Nekros was now sleeping, so his consciousness was back.

Araneolus screamed in terror and Nekros was still sleeping despite of all the screaming, but he would soon realise that he would be rudely woken up.

Meanwhile on the Grineer galleon ship

(in the Grineer language)

Grineer  lancer #1: "Oh man, I'm sooo bored. Nothing interesting happens here"

Grineer lancer #2: "I know what you mean. I would like to pop some heads right now. Doesn't matter if its a greedy corpus or a betrayer, I would shoot them both

Grineer lancer #1: "Me too. I hope something happens soon or else I will kill myself out of boredom"

Ember: *Flies off the chair and flies into Nekros' room and lands on top of him*

Nekros turned around to the other side and said in his sleep: I will...zzzz......slay you all...zzzz....then steal your...zzzz....skull..zzzz.....

Araneolus chuckled at the sleeping Nekros and said: How cute, hes dreaming of killing things in his sleep. I guess that hes a scary corpus and grineer killer in his sleep too

Here it comes, the crash *brace for impact* Araneolus said, hoping that he would break anything in his body when they rammed the ship.

Ordis: "You better repair me later or *bzt* you got yourself a ticket to spa--*bzt* the operator won't be happy.

Meanwhile on the ship

Grineer #1: "I swear to the queen, if something doesn't happen soon, I will quit my job and go rogue"

Grineer #2: "Chill out, I'm sure something will happen soon enough. Lets just hope its a group of rookie betrayers and not the well trained ones"

Then at an instant, the Liset rammed the grineer galleon and the grineer lancer #1 got "road killed" by the ship. The other grineer lancer managed just barely get hit by the ship. He slowly approached the front side of the liset, having his trigger finger ready to shoot any betrayers or hostile beings.

Ember: *Stumbles out the ship and in front of the lancer* Oh no...

The grineer lancer said "tenno scoom" and pointed his Grakata at Embers head, waiting for a response from her. The lancer felt a slight fear inside of him, since he wasn't experienced at shooting betrayers as he was shooting creedy corpus. He didn't showed that he was scared though and had a second thought of running to the nearest console and set the alarm off.

Ember: You could umm... Uh... Capture me but don't kill me...

Araneolus was confused, why didn't Ember defend herself he thought. Maybe she isn't as good at defeating Grineer's?

The Grineer lance was surprised at the Embers defensive non-deadly way. He didn't think that she would act so scared by him. He was also thinking of going to that console, but would it be wrong to set the alarm off if she didn't do anything to harm him? He knew that he should do it because she is a betrayer and not to be trusted, but something was different about this betrayer. He decided to not shoot her and lowered his Grakata. He then stepped aside and did a hand gesture to get her out. He also did a peace sign and brought forth a translator from his backpack, getting prepared to talk to the mysterious non-hostile betrayer. 

(After the crash)

Nekros had woken up and saw that he was on top of the grineer galleon, he wondered why the *bleep* he was on top of a grineer galleon and noticed that he didn't suffocate in the vacuum of space. He figured out that his personal life support system must have been activated when he wasn't aware of it. He saw a gaping hole on the ship and the Liset was blocking the vacuum to get in to the ship. So he slided down to the Liset and took the back extraction entrance of the ship. Now he was back into the ship and then saw the whole interaction with Ember and the grineer, wondering why he didn't shoot her. 

Ember: Well... Ok... *Punches the Lancer in the crotch*

The grineer screamed in pain "tennooooo"

*Reniko quickly leaps toward the other Grineer still frozen in shock* HAYHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAA *and stabs him on the stomach with her makeshift blade as they both fall on the ground*

The grineer didn't ask for this, so he tried to recover from the stabbing wound he recived from the mad lady, but she was still on him. Nekros went out of the ship and walked towards the grineer with his Reaper prime in his other hand. He pushed away Reniko and grabbed the grineer by the chest armor and said to him: Well well well....what to we have here? A grineer who is lost. You better spill the beans or else you might miss some limbs!

The grineer grasped for air and his translator was now fully on, translating his languages to their own languages and said: "I........wilL.....tEll you.....evErything.....JusT doNt.....hURt me"

You are lucky that you have a translator. I will spare your life for now, but you better not lie. First question; what is the current task that you have been assigned to and what is the current task for this ship? Speak!!.

The Grineer lancer adjusted the translator to not sound like General Sargas Ruk and his broken english. Then he said: "I only patrolled the ship when you tenno came and crash landed into the ship. You ran over one of my comrades in the process. The current mission on this ship is to deliver a mysterious box to the queen" he said, almost regretting saying that last sentence. 

Interesting....Do you happen to know *moves his reaper prime closer to the grineers neck* what is inside of the box?

Grineer lancer: "I swear, I don't know what is inside of the box. Even our commander don't know. I'm telling the truth" he said, started to panic in fear.

Nekros sighed and lowered his reaper prime. But he still hold the grineer lancer supsended in the air by his other arm and said: IF that is all the information you got: you now got two options to choose from. One: You walk away casually and pretend that nothing of this happened or two: I tie a rope around your feets so you can't move and leave you with some food to eat. What will it be?.

The grineer who was in a state of fear showed two fingers and Nekros did a small evil chuckle, tied the grineers feet's and put him in the darkest corner in the room. Nekros provided him food for 3 days and then left him alone.

Looks like got a mission: steal the box.