Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[18+, Invite Only Ic] God Of Death And Miss Psychopath: The Dinner [Featuring: Nekros And Reniko]

WolfmanX9

Welcome to the dinner between the lonewolf Nekros and the queen of crazy, Reniko. I hope you will enjoy one of the craziest "dinner" in the Warframe universe.

Expect some weird stuff on this thread.

Arc 1: The trip to the restaurant (You are here)

Arc 2: The craziest dinner

(Bonus: The music of the villains)

(Bonus 2: The feeling of saying goodbye)

Arc 3: The Party of their life

Arc 4: Coming to a Rp thread near you ((Soon™))

What Nekros is wearing as "formal wear":

wBEScaP.jpg

Want to know where these characters came from? jump to these threads to find out:

Ask Excalibur, Nekros and Valkyr

GRINEER AND CORPUS UNMASKED. YOU ASK THEY ANSWER! [FASTER, HARDER AND CRAZIER!]

Edited by WolfmanX9

Nekros Carried Reniko, who was in Nekros arms to the ship, started the engine and was then on the way, to the restaurant. Not a long time after, Nekros said:Should I turn on the radio? that way we can "pass" time. Because the place this ship is heading to, is about 2 sectors away from here.

Edited by WolfmanX9

Puts on the radio and the tenno techno radio was on. Yea, it's smaller than it looks on the outside, but you get used to it after a while *then Nekros thought of something* I know what we could do, we could paint on blank skulls. I got some cleaned skulls somewhere. Nekros began to look for the skulls in the ship storage.

Then, the sound of an voice module turned on and who could it be than Ordis. Operator, who is this *bzt* filthy *btz* person?

Nothing to worry about Ordis, she's just a guest, that I'm taking out for a dinner. Nekros was annoyed that Ordis wasn't fixed yet, even if Excalibur told him, that he would get a Vauban to fix Ordis.

I hope you will have a *bzt* horrible *bzt* nice trip to your destination, operator and miss

Are sure you want to try to "fix" him? I do not want to sound like a nagging mother to you but, aren't you afraid that Ordis will activate some kind of defence system?

Don't be ridiculous, operator I *bzt* do have some nas *bzt* don't have anything that harmful. But be careful miss, *bzt* otherwise I will send you space *bzt* I'm a bit sensitive.

I don't why you would "keep" a copy of his glitched AI---*Nekros found the cleaned skulls, he then put the box of clean skulls and his briefcase of painting tools and colors beside the box* This took some time to find. No matter, we can now start paint on these blank "canvas" . Nekros took one of the brushes, dipped the brush in the color dark green and started to paint on the clean skull.

Don't break anything, don't want to be stranded in space and we don't have food on board this ship. I know, pretty stupid, but someone forgot to buy food and when I think about it. It was me who was suppose to refill the refrigerator *Nekros facepalm himself*. Hey, if we do get stranded in space, we could always try to order pizza instead and get it delivered here. Not the best dinner we will have then, but we can have it as our plan b, if we get stranden it space

Yes, I and Excalibur got a kubrow each. Mine is called Fenrir and his is called Athena. I admit, they are a very powerful and durable pet, than the sentinels we can have floating above our shoulders. But you also need to keep an eye on them or else they might dis-trust you and that decrease their "efficiency" in battle, which I can see why *Nekros was done painting one skull, put it on display on the wall and began with a new one*. I don't know why, but painting skulls from the enemies that I have slayed, makes me calm

Operator: one sector left until your *btz* Dea--*bzt* destination

As Nekros heard the radio call, he was surprised that "these" tennos would join on the trip. But Nekros thought "a well, I suppose it doesn't matter that much". Nekros opens up the communication line and said: "This was rather unexpected, but as long as you don't ruin it, I suppose we can allow you guys "join" us. Oh....just a heads-up, the restaurant we are flying to, is a Goth restaurant with a free use stage. Both meat and vegetables dishes. Expect to see goth dressed tennos and civilians". The communication line was still up for the other tenno.

"Right....so, let me ask you one thing, why did you all decide to join us? and who told you about our "dinner", not a date? Let me guess, it was Darvo, wasn't it?. Nekros thougt to himself: *If Darvo told them about this "dinner", he won't see me buy his "special deal" next time*.

"That bastard, I gonna kill him! I mean, "punish" him. Anyway, I hope you are "prepared" for the dinner then and he's more of a "best friend" than a normal friend". Then Nekros Kubrow; Fenrir, came and wanted attention from Nekros. Nekros went to a kneeling position and scratched Fenrir on his head. 

Nekros chuckles to Ember's "accident" and while he was petting his kurbrow (who was very happy for all the attention he got from his master) Nekros said:"Don't waste your energy, when we aren't at the restaurant yet. just calm down and before I forget, you aren't allowed to bring pets with you, it's one of the rules in the restaurant. How do I know, you might ask? Because I have been there before, plenty of times. So in short, I can with Reniko and you all, get you to the VIP room. It's usually empty, since there hasn't been that many tennos who has done a great "deed" as I did that one time. But that is for an other story". Fenrir fell asleep on Nekros lap and Nekros didn't mind it.

"why does some females even wear heels? Does seem uncomfortable to wear. But what do I know, I'm just a guy with a "passion" for necrophilia and painting skulls. I see my things as "normal", even though the majority of tennos finds my "way of living" odd or strange"

"Necrophilia is, to keep it "child friendly": a strong "attraction" to dead corpses and I'm technically that, to the minions that I can temporary rise. Figures with the heel thing, but judging by the sound that Ember did before. My guess she isn't used to heels, right?"

Then Ordis turned on and said:"Operator, we are getting close to your destination, would you like me to find a place to land in the docks, before you arrive?", which Nekros responded with:"Yes Ordis, that would be nice if you did that". Nekros got a tight grip under his kurbrow and carried him to his "area". Nekros also notice that his kubrow weighted more than usual, he said:"you should really not eat that much food Fenrir, you are getting *pause* fat" and then Nekros kubrow was in his place. Then Nekros returned to the spot he sat on and started to make preparations for the dinner.

Time for me to sleep, see ya tomorrow and if "Reniko" comes, now she knows that I'm gone and a lot of reading to do

Edited by WolfmanX9

I was there because I was bored, simple as that. Then Ordis turned on again and said:Operator, we are now at the destination, preparing to *bzt* cra--*bzt* land in the ship hangar.

The ship approached the ship hangar and landed safely. The ramp on the ship lowered and Nekros went out of the ship. Then he realized that his kubrow Fenrir, followed him. Sorry Fenrir, no pets are allowed in the restaurant. Stay in the ship and I will return soon. At first, Fenrir was confused, the he quickly realized what Nekros said and started to whimper. He didn't want his master to leave him. Nekros notice that Fenrir was not happy about temporary leaving him, so he scratched on top of Fenrirs head and said:Don't worry, I will return to you. Tell you what: if you stay here in the ship and behave like a good kubrow, I will give you all the attention you want. But only if you stay in the ship, ok?. Fenrir barked happily, "kissed" Nekros (licked Nekros on his helmet) and went back into the ship. You coming Reniko? We got a "fancy" dinner to eat, Nekros said wondering if Reniko heard Ordis the first time or didn't listen to him.

*Reniko slide down the ramp on her &#! while checking some things on her PDA, she then lands on the hangar floor* give me a sec Atlas was updating me on something i left him doing *she then closes her PDA and gets up, shes wearing nothing but a rugged kilt and a makeshift metallic "bra", she turns around and waves at the others* Hey there guys!