Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Iron-On'd The Lotus Emblem To My Daughter's Ninja Costume. =)

s7n7a7k7e

Printed out and iron-on'd the Lotus emblem to my daughter's Ninja Costume. She has a light-up sword and a mask to go with it. She said she wanted to be a Tenno for Halloween. =)

Added pictures of her in her costume before trick-or-treating. =)

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=564436931CA73342&id=564436931CA73342!109

Edited by s7n7a7k7e

[...] good dad

Best dad ever.

Awesome Dad [...]

Plot twist: s7n7a7k7e is female. Actually, I don't know either ...

Anyway, your daughter looks awesome.

[size=1]/e: Didn't notice that this bloody WYSIWYG editor bugged out the profile link again.[/size]

Edited by Bibliothekar

Plot twist: [member=s7n7a7k7e] is female. Actually, I don't know either ...

Anyway, your daughter looks awesome.

LMAO! Almost spit out soda when I read this, lol. Name's Jason. Added a picture of me in the same link at the top of the thread.

Thanks everyone for the comments. Elena is going to get a kick out of all the jokes, lol. She's 6 1/2 years old and has been playing PC games since she was 4. Doesn't even touch her Wii except to turn on Netflix, lol. She plays a ton of PC games, like Everquest 2, Diablo III, Starcraft II, Borderlands 2 (With dialog and gore off), DayZ (On empy servers with me and my g/f to avoid trolls), Portal 2, Trine 2, The Stomping Land, and Spore, but Warframe is her current favorite. She looooves making items on the foundry, although she hates the wait, lol. I don't rush her items, with the exception of her Archwings because she was asking me when her wings were going to be done so she could fly in space every 15 minutes, lol. She also loves her Kubrow, Alora, but never takes it out because she's afraid of losing it, lol. She just keeps it alive on her ship and takes it to the dojo to run around, lol. She's got Ember, Mag, Saryn, Valkyr, and Zephyr. Zephyr is her all time favorite though because she thinks enemies flying around in the tornados is hilarious, lol. Her favorite missions are Void defense missions, and now the Archwing missions. But yeah, I couldn't have asked for a more awesome daughter. =)

Edited by s7n7a7k7e

LMAO! Almost spit out soda when I read this, lol. Name's Jason. Added a picture of me in the same link at the top of the thread.

Thanks everyone for the comments. Elena is going to get a kick out of all the jokes, lol. She's 6 1/2 years old and has been playing PC games since she was 4. Doesn't even touch her Wii except to turn on Netflix, lol. She plays a ton of PC games, like Everquest 2, Diablo III, Starcraft II, Borderlands 2 (With dialog and gore off), DayZ (On empy servers with me and my g/f to avoid trolls), Portal 2, Trine 2, The Stomping Land, and Spore, but Warframe is her current favorite. She looooves making items on the foundry, although she hates the wait, lol. I don't rush her items, with the exception of her Archwings because she was asking me when her wings were going to be done so she could fly in space every 15 minutes, lol. She also loves her Kubrow, Alora, but never takes it out because she's afraid of losing it, lol. She just keeps it alive on her ship and takes it to the dojo to run around, lol. She's got Ember, Mag, Saryn, Valkyr, and Zephyr. Zephyr is her all time favorite though because she thinks enemies flying around in the tornados is hilarious, lol. Her favorite missions are Void defense missions, and now the Archwing missions. But yeah, I couldn't have asked for a more awesome daughter. =)

When i was 6 i was playing Command & Conquer Tiberian Sun(even though it was kinda old at the time) Halo, Starcraft 1, 007 Golden Eye, DOOM, and Half Life 1 those are the ones i had a real blast with and can recall Starcraft 1 mainly because of the horrible unit AI but still fun, now that i think about it most of those where pretty old at the time. Well If you ever need help in the expanse of the solar system of warframe just ask.

Edited by Freed85