Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Regular Days Of A Tenno [Comic Thread] [Last Update: 3/30/15]

Eliasdrid

Well, for all who are following this topic

Good News: as I keep developing this and getting ideas for the comics I will update this thread, which means that I'll soon change the name of the topic...

Bad News: I'm with final exams. So I will ask you to be patient.

Well, for all who are following this topic

Good News: as I keep developing this and getting ideas for the comics I will update this thread, which means that I'll soon change the name of the topic...

Bad News: I'm with final exams. So I will ask you to be patient.

worth the wait >W>

also GL!

I'm literally taking Tenno as people who can have many Warframe suits to wear, like I said at the beginning of the thread. My headcanon is that Tenno have interface suits to connect with the Warframe ones and so acquire the powers these ones give them... at least that sounds logical to me?

Also, the idea of it being "Suits" instead of people seems like a good idea.

Well, it actually is canon now. When you do the Limbo quest and pick up the last piece from the foundry, Ordis tells you that the original Limbo seems to have miscalculated his last riftwalk (that's why you find the pieces all over the solar system) and he hopes that you will be more cautious when wearing it.

I, too, really like that comic and the protagonist and I think it's great how you managed not to fully show her face at any time. :)

Edited by Bibliothekar

Congrats on making it to Prime Time!!

Omg I woke up a while ago to go to school and maaate

I feel so honored! Thanks for telling me otherwise I would have probably not realized <3

Also thank you all for the compliments is one of the best thing one can get as an a artist!

Edited by Eliasdrid

worth the wait >W>

also GL!

thank you! I must admit so far I'm doing well and working between breaks, you could say, won't give you new comics but I can assure, you will be getting some sketches/concept art till I do one.

Well, it actually is canon now. When you do the Limbo quest and pick up the last piece from the foundry, Ordis tells you that the original Limbo seems to have miscalculated his last riftwalk (that's why you find the pieces all over the solar system) and he hopes that you will be more cautious when wearing it.

I, too, really like that comic and the protagonist and I think it's great how you managed not to fully show her face at any time. :)

Yep, that´s true, I haven´t started with Limbo but as far as I know is an interesting quest!

I never showed her face bc I´m still not sure about it 

I've always like this idea that somewhere there's a door in the liset leading to some sleeping quarters... and a bathroom :o

hehe, I´ve done some "blueprint" gotta upload them today when the scanner decides to work uwu!

--------------------

P.S. I really appreciate all the support you´ve given me, it really helps me to keep going with this!

Edited by Eliasdrid

Sweet Tenno Girl (our protagonist here)

1BBNdPW.jpg

And some sort of concept for the Liset´s second hidden floor

Even if the tiny hallway that should lead to an elevator/stair should not go where I put it here, I realized later it would be best if it matched the arsenal´s place...when I get back to doing this I will probably changing, these are merely sketches

hlDZuFV.jpg

I never showed her face bc I´m still not sure about it

Actually, I'd suggest to keep it that way, if you can. It's up to you, but I like that she stays a little mysterious even out of frame.

Sweet Tenno Girl (our protagonist here)

[...]

And some sort of concept for the Liset´s second hidden floor

Sketch on the left looks like a dress uniform. :) And dat hairdo. O.O

Also, I know what my next bedroom will probably look like. :>

Edited by Bibliothekar

Omg I woke up a while ago to go to school and maaate

I feel so honored! Thanks for telling me otherwise I would have probably not realized <3

Also thank you all for the compliments is one of the best thing one can get as an a artist!

Good job, Tenno :)

Also, don't ever do pixel art, or else you will never ever get recognition for it on Prime Time, ever. EVER. lol

Edited by DarkTails

silly bp sketch

bc the Liset is pretty and this sort of makes sense? idk 

F5UxuaG.png

MUy7gH8.png

took one out bc of everything explained after this post, therefore the things change a bit, not the comic tho, don't think it will affect the original designs of the rooms, maybe will help me expand them a bit uvu

Edited by Eliasdrid

Aren't all the rooms in the bottom level? 

I'm pretty sure they mentioned on a devstream that the upper room is all that's in the Liset, and the bottom room is part of a larger mothership. 

I sure missed it but this is mostly to make sense the fact that in the comic there's a hidden upper floor. Also, we have some sort of stairs going to the lower floor (where the arsenal, foundry, etc are) so there's some height difference going on there, I'm just taking a bit of advantage of the stuff I see and found to make the comic more likely to be possible and for the fun of it! 

As far as I know we haven't seen Tenno motherships yet but I've seem some concepts of DE that may be related to that.

DE said that the Liset docks on a larger mothership, so maybe that's where your living quarters are? Maybe one mothership (or minimothership) holds 10 people, so maybe you could talk about those people living together... The Arsenal, Foundry etc. are part of the Liset. However they pointed out that it docked to a larger ship when asked how someone could equip Archwing in Liset and float around.

DE said that the Liset docks on a larger mothership, so maybe that's where your living quarters are? Maybe one mothership (or minimothership) holds 10 people, so maybe you could talk about those people living together... The Arsenal, Foundry etc. are part of the Liset. However they pointed out that it docked to a larger ship when asked how someone could equip Archwing in Liset and float around.

This helps a lot, actually ovo!

I can imagine it. 

Thank you very much. 

I actually found the art they showed on the devstream for it!

Not sure if this is final though...a shame, it looks so cool D:

mXqJI74.png

Thank you very much!!! I looked out for it this evening but couldn't find it somehow :!

It doesn't matter if its the final or not it is still of help and indeed, it looks cool

Edited by Eliasdrid