Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Forums Design

xRevelation

So i don't know if this is just temporary, but if yes, please add something like a switch to switch to the darker one. I liked that better, because it was easier to read since it wasn't that bright.

EDIT: Also i like that picture!

Edited by NovaCry

So i don't know if this is just temporary, but if yes, please add something like a switch to switch to the darker one. I liked that better, because it was easier to read since it wasn't that bright.

EDIT: Also i like that picture!

Bottom left of the page mate, click "change theme" and select dark theme

go into option your profile and select change themes.

although the old one will no longer receive updates, but then what's the point of having it there if it's essentially obsolete.

I prefer the darker background, it's much easier on the easier than this massive white, atleast light shades of grey would be better.

go into option your profile and select change themes.

although the old one will no longer receive updates, but then what's the point of having it there if it's essentially obsolete.

I prefer the darker background, it's much easier on the easier than this massive white, atleast light shades of grey would be better.

What no longer updates you mean? It wont get new forum posts ?

It really sucks that the old forum theme isn't being updated anymore... it doesn't even say the current build at the top. How hard is it to just keep that simple function? What is the point of offering multiple themes if one doesn't get updated? There are a number of people who like the dark theme better.