Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Examing The Secondary Image

Blyr

[EDIT]

So I was completely wrong, new theory!

Now he REALLY looks like Frost with a new Helm.

frosthelmtie.jpg

Maybe the rewards are new Warframe skins.

Its even clearer now:

Y7yIwu8.jpg

What could it possibly be?

Edited by Blyr

I'm theorizing it may be our first FemCorpus boss. After all, the Moas came from somewhere, and I'm sure by the end of the event people will want to give them back in not so nice matter :3

The image is of indeterminate gender, but the shoulders say male and the shapes say tenno/orokin.

It is almost DEFINITELY not Corpus. Corpus tend towards strict geometry.

From what we've got so far it doesn't look a ton like the Trapper concept art to me (It seems to have lost the robo-beard, for one thing!). Thoughts?

Repost of my examination from the other topic.

"Points of note: what appear to be the ridges on the thighs of other warframes (where they put their guns, Nyx and Excal specifically but I think Mag and Rhino have them too) are on the upper arms.

The head appears to have an overall form akin to Volt's, with something like the halos of Frost and Trinity's alt helms over the top.

The energy color is white, and there is either a cluster of energy lights or a single eye-like one at the front-center (about where Volt's horn is).

The chest suggests similar decorative motifs to Ember.

This is not a heavy/tank frame, too small/thin.

Frame gender is indeterminate (can't see enough of the chest area to tell) but appears male (shoulder width)."

We can also say firmly that the main frame colors are gold/brass and a dusty blue-violet.

My suspicion is that this is NOT the trapper frame, but a completely new one.

EDIT:

It's Frost with a new Helm.

We are either getting new Helms or the new Trapper uses Frost assets/is a female version of Frost like Nyx

frosthelm.jpg

This is also an excellent idea. The chest patterns are all wrong, though, and I am not really seeing "female".

Edited by nullqasael

From what we've got so far it doesn't look a ton like the Trapper concept art to me (It seems to have lost the robo-beard, for one thing!). Thoughts?

It's definitively Purple and Gold. From what I'm imagining, I'd guess it's the engineer Warframe. It may also be a female Ash since the head's the same color as Ash.

It's Frost with a new Helm.

We are either getting new Helms or the new Trapper uses Frost assets/is a female version of Frost like Nyx

frosthelm.jpg

Given that a new alt-helmet set was mentioned in the last livestream, that seems like a very feasible theory too.

I'm thinking the new boss may be stalker, the stalkers viewpoint coincides nicely with corpus brainwashing.

It's not the stalker. Wrong colors and body type. It could be an alternative to the Stalker created by the Corpus, but seems a bit too Tenno to really fit that idea.

It's a Fusion Moa that learned how to put on a Warframe.

(It's actually pretty darn cool that DE thought to make the image clearer as we progressed, haha. That is some great motivation right there. Time to go kills some Moas.)