Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Didn't Get My Reward From Orokin Derelict Survival [For De Only] (Item Recovered)

Vayne_Solidor

Hello.

I was supposed to get Nova Prime Systems from the Orokin Derelict Survival, but the end reward bug out on me and I didn't get it. Here are the screenshots that I've compiled from the other players that I've played with...

My (Vayne_Solidor) screenshot:

PersonWithManyAliases's screenshot:

Telefonverweigerer's screenshot:

Please give me the reward.
Edited by Vayne_Solidor

I had the exact same thing happen to me, already filed a support ticket and awaiting a response.

Edit: Did a 40 minute run of T1S, " 2 Bo P. ornaments, Paris P. Upper Limb, some keys and a f*ckton of pickups and mods... didn't get anything on mission end.

Edited by Grander.Alderman

I had the exact same thing happen to me, already filed a support ticket and awaiting a response.

Edit: Did a 40 minute run of T1S, " 2 Bo P. ornaments, Paris P. Upper Limb, some keys and a f*ckton of pickups and mods... didn't get anything on mission end.

Well, I'm also still awaiting for my support ticket response from them. BTW, my ticket was just made a few minutes ago. How about yours? How long have you made your ticket?

Ticket support is done on weekdays, you'll see a response sometime next week. Make sure to give as much information{+screenshot) as you can and put it in the correct category and with a title that fits the ticket

Yup, I've done all of that. Anyway, if you guys can't see the images straight from Steam. I've made backup of those images in a photo sharing website...

My (Vayne_Solidor) screenshot:

http://i.imgur.com/qzpG3Q1.jpg

PersonWithManyAliases's screenshot:

http://i.imgur.com/ieGxwot.jpg

Telefonverweigerer's screenshot:

http://i.imgur.com/dHAlfdz.jpg

Edited by Vayne_Solidor

Had this happen 2x in excavation runs on cambria so far...rewards announced while playing are not being rewarded at the end. It's not a screen bug, I honestly didn't get the stuff it said when each excavation was complete..so it's not just survivals and or the void?

Edited by fizbit

Got my reply: 

"Hello Tenno,

Sorry that this happened to you. Unfortunately it is difficult to reconstruct what happened without some specific information if your game client wasn't able to sync up with our servers.
If this happens regularly you may want to make a support ticket specifically to help sort out your malfunctioning network.

Unfortunately, we will not be able to create a reference and restore any of the lost items from solo missions, from failed or quit missions, nor can we restore resources, credits, affinity or standing gains with any of the factions.

We might be able to help you providing you can supply us with the following information:
- What are the names of the other players that were with you on this mission? (IMPORTANT for cross referencing)
- What item specifically are you concerned about? (Note: We cannot restore everything, please choose one item)
- When (date & time + your time zone) did you finish the mission? 
- Where (node / Void / Derelict / alert) did you play the mission?

With this information we might be able to create a reference. Please note that screenshots/videos or log files can unfortunately not be accepted as a reference.

Note: Please submit the requested information as soon and as complete as possible to ensure the best chances for us to restore the item you lost. Once all necessary information has been submitted, it can take between 2 days and 2 weeks until we will be able to restore your reward, depending on the current influx of requests.

Thank you."

That's pretty much it. It's a shame they can't restore what I lost, but you might get an item back if it's something you're really concerned about not having received, like that Nova P. chassis.

I don't think I'll bother replying to this myself since I don't have any records of some of the information they were asking for (player names, time of bug etc.), and the stuff I lost wasn't that important, but you might want to give it a try. Good luck :)

Edited by Grander.Alderman

Got my reply: 

"Hello Tenno,

Sorry that this happened to you. Unfortunately it is difficult to reconstruct what happened without some specific information if your game client wasn't able to sync up with our servers.

If this happens regularly you may want to make a support ticket specifically to help sort out your malfunctioning network.

Unfortunately, we will not be able to create a reference and restore any of the lost items from solo missions, from failed or quit missions, nor can we restore resources, credits, affinity or standing gains with any of the factions.

We might be able to help you providing you can supply us with the following information:

- What are the names of the other players that were with you on this mission? (IMPORTANT for cross referencing)

- What item specifically are you concerned about? (Note: We cannot restore everything, please choose one item)

- When (date & time + your time zone) did you finish the mission? 

- Where (node / Void / Derelict / alert) did you play the mission?

With this information we might be able to create a reference. Please note that screenshots/videos or log files can unfortunately not be accepted as a reference.

Note: Please submit the requested information as soon and as complete as possible to ensure the best chances for us to restore the item you lost. Once all necessary information has been submitted, it can take between 2 days and 2 weeks until we will be able to restore your reward, depending on the current influx of requests.

Thank you."

That's pretty much it. It's a shame they can't restore what I lost, but you might get an item back if it's something you're really concerned about not having received, like that Nova P. chassis.

I don't think I'll bother replying to this myself since I don't have any records of some of the information they were asking for (player names, time of bug etc.), and the stuff I lost wasn't that important, but you might want to give it a try. Good luck :)

Thank you very much on the information, at least they could restore back one item that we've lost during that bug. I'm glad to see that, but I'll have to wait mine in order for them to reply back to my ticket first. Now, it's my turn for the waiting game.

• 2 weeks later...

"Hi Vayne_Solidor,

Sorry for the late reply, we are trying our best to answer all tickets in chronological order.

Thank you for providing me the necessary info. I was able to recover your lost item using the host's logs: One Nova Prime Systems bp has been added to your inventory.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to let us know.

Thank you for enjoying Warframe!"

I've checked my inventory, the lost item finally has been restored. This topic can be locked now.

Thank you very much to [DE]Tomasz.

Edited by Vayne_Solidor

Heres a post with the same thing happening...

https://forums.warfr...giving-rewards/

Heres what happens when you write a ticket..

2a54d3.png

I Dont expect compensation for 2 items i didnt recieve i just want the bug fixed wtf? lol its been like more than 2 months now right? they say its client side some times sometimes they say its a bug sometimes they refund ur stuff sometimes they dont.  All i know is i have 2 of the items from a mission that never exsisted? where did those items come from  then? lol i seriously dont care about a lex bp and a anky gaunt i just hate playing to not recieve rewards in general

ok so after a 20 minute game i got some good screen shots from all 4 players screens i will organize them by player with some description above each picture.

Player 1 FishNipps (host)

5 minute latron prime bp
rtjcyr.jpg
5 min progress screen
2622l9w.jpg
10 min rare core
e9jkt3.jpg
10 min progress screen
fo2j43.jpg
15 min progress screen tower 2 survival key
33e1wty.jpg
20 min reward Did not appear!
27yplz4.jpg
end mission result screen
2w4b6g6.jpg
after mission report
4l6f4n.jpg

***RESULTS Notice i now DO NOT HAVE a rare core from 10 min reward as well as no 20 minute reward!  No body was rewarded a 20 minute reward even after success!!

Player 2 StinkyRection (client)

2u8vtoz.jpg
21cb9c6.jpg
2dudyxv.jpg
148fcef.jpg
1085vrn.jpg
j150tf.jpg

*** RESULTS Same as fish no r5 core and no 20 minute reward

Player 3 Strabledarius

1hrnr5.jpg
14j7r79.jpg
2e1c0u0.jpg
2192h3a.jpg
2a8olet.jpg
2cz366c.jpg

***RESULTS NOTICE At 15 minute there is no reward posted for a t2 survival key it is not in the progress screen nor in the end mission result but after exiting to the menu the t2 survival key now appears magically and the r5 core as well as the 20 minute reward were not given

Player 4 ExplodingJesus (client)

29azot5.jpg
2emfv3d.jpg
104mgdl.jpg
167mkwp.jpg
23kyyol.jpg
1q5n9y.jpg

***RESULTS NOTICE There was no r5 core EVER given for jesus throughout the mission as well as at the end, like all the other clients, failed to get the r5 core and the 20 minute reward. no one knows what the 20 min reward was as no one had a reward post on their screen at any point although clearly we made it past the 20 minute mark.

TOTAL REWARD BREAK DOWN

Fish(host)- Posted all rewards for 5-10-15 minute but failed to post the 20 min reward. at the end of mission only the 5 and 15 min reward was given.

Stinky(client)- Posted rewards for 5-10-15 min but not the 20 min. at the end only the 5 and 15 min reward was given.

Strabeldarius(client)-Posted rewards for 5-10 min reward but not the 15 and 20 min reward. WHAT IS MORE INTERESTING at the end mission was given the 5 and 15 min reward but not the 10 and 20 min reward.

ExplodingJesus(client)- Posted rewards for 5 and15 min but not the 10 or 20 min. at the end only the 5 and 15 min reward was given.

if there is any speculation as to this being a glitch then i can post video of the entire match in 5 min intervals.

ALSO i do not believe this to be a "AFK" mix up or glitch seeing as at least 1 person has to move to the extract in order to succeed. with that being said at least 1 person should have all 4 rewards no matter the circumstance. Also note we all made it out alive. THIS IS A GLITCH THERE IS NO QUESTION ABOUT IT.

Just did a 25 minutes T1 Survival and the only reward given was the last one. Very disappoint...T1 Capture key? For 25 minutes? *sadness*

One person went afk for a bit in the middle of the match, but came back to finish.

• 3 weeks later...

Been out of town the last 12 days so any one still paying attention im going to try a clean install on my game (as sethalvory suggested)

and see if this solves the issue. also.. im going to do solo runs on all tier missions for endless and and post my results see if we cant get this figured out cuz im getting sick of it.

If all else fails and none of these options work expect mass posts in every forum section with this head line

If your post in a Hotfix/Update thread includes 'Still no fix for...."

1) Include a link to a relevant bug report/screenshot that has details on reproducibility and the nature of the issue.

Without these details it is increasingly difficult to troubleshoot the specifics involved in resolving a bug.

if none of these options work and we are still ignored after all these months with "copensation" or "fixes" i swear to god ill go play WOW for the first time. DONT MAKE ME PLAY WOW

So I've heard a lot of people saying that there is an AFK prevention thing that stops you from getting rewards. So I guess Mesa is literally built to fail Void permanently.  I never payed attention, I saw the rewards in match and didn't think to double check the rewards screen after mission, sprint to the foundry and make sure it's there, or make sure I write down the names of everyone I play with and make sure before hand that they will take a screenshot for me of the rewards. So I guess I'm gonna have to do that if I wanna play the frame I want to and actually get an item from it.