Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All Humanoid Enemies Able To Defend Themselves From Sahasa Kubrow Wrestle

Stingray97

As the title says. All humanoid enemies, which includes all grineer, corpus crewmen and infested runners and even the crawlers are able to prevent being wrestled by the sahasa kubrow. They take no damage from it and also cannot be harmed for the duration of the animation by any source.

This bug appeared when the drahk masters were introduced to the game ad it looks like and animation that belongs to them. While I don't know for sure this probably also affects sunika kubrows as well.

Edited by Stingray97

• 1 month later...

Don't you think it's not a bug, it's kinda nerf. Because earlier cubow was able to kill any lvl mob easily.

Kinda the point of a Kubrow is to be able to kill any single enemy fairly easily. Sentinels can kill enemies easily too, they do it en masse. Kubrow gives up speed of kills for stronger single target attacks and higher survivability.

Yeah, I made a thread about this waaayyyyyy back when the D**k--er, I mean "Drahk" Masters first came out months ago. And yet somehow, this is STILL in the game.

I can't tell you how annoying it is to watch a Ballista toss my kubrow around with her tooth-pick arms, all the while I unload a clip of Soma Prime into her just out of sheer annoyance at the three+ second delay that the whole situation is causing.

If it was just Drahk masters, I would be fine with them being able to BLOCK the attack....but the fact that it gives IMMORTALITY FRAMES is completely ridiculous and honestly, given how long it has been in the game, unacceptable to the point where I rarely like to bring kubrows along if they cause that.

Yeah, I made a thread about this waaayyyyyy back when the D**k--er, I mean "Drahk" Masters first came out months ago. And yet somehow, this is STILL in the game.

I can't tell you how annoying it is to watch a Ballista toss my kubrow around with her tooth-pick arms, all the while I unload a clip of Soma Prime into her just out of sheer annoyance at the three+ second delay that the whole situation is causing.

If it was just Drahk masters, I would be fine with them being able to BLOCK the attack....but the fact that it gives IMMORTALITY FRAMES is completely ridiculous and honestly, given how long it has been in the game, unacceptable to the point where I rarely like to bring kubrows along if they cause that.

100% agree

Don't you think it's not a bug, it's kinda nerf. Because earlier cubow was able to kill any lvl mob easily.

Have you actually seen it happen? The animations don't look right on any enemy but the drahk masters, the animation is buggy with the kubrow often out of place with the target and neither can be hurt when the animation is playing.