Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best R5 Farming? Where?

--Q--TheLoneRonin

Question

15 answers to this question

well maybe if you looked your codex and marked all the enemies who dropped legendary core, then went on to find planets and nodes that carried groups of these enemies 2 and up. Then tested and then again reported back to us on your finds. 

Edited by (XB1)Nlandry

T4 Survival is still pretty good for R5s I think, can anyone else confirm?

I can confirm that it is not a reliable place. You get more cells and Boar Stocks/Bo P Ornaments than you get R5 cores, which is actually weird considering that R5 cores supposedly have a drop chance 3 times better than a Boar Stock or a Bo P Ornament.

I'm saying that considering I ran 60 5 minutes T4 survivals back during the double credits farming, and among all these run, I've gotten close to no cores.

I tend to use the pluto survival. So far only one run out of the many i've done didn't get me any cores.

That said, only do 10 min then extract. 15 and 20 doesn't have a chance to drop cores. only 5,10, 25, 30, etc. rotation a.

i donno if this is correct, but i heard high level Excavation is a great place to get R5. . .

i know that t4 survival got hit with the nerf, but t4 deffence is still up, and thats how i usally make my R5 cores, note that its not really alot

I can confirm that it is not a reliable place. You get more cells and Boar Stocks/Bo P Ornaments than you get R5 cores, which is actually weird considering that R5 cores supposedly have a drop chance 3 times better than a Boar Stock or a Bo P Ornament.

I'm saying that considering I ran 60 5 minutes T4 survivals back during the double credits farming, and among all these run, I've gotten close to no cores.

I usually thought that drop chance is even for any item from one award pool.

Earlier there were plenty of r5's. And even more, you were getting r5's more often, than anything other.

The only good advice for R5's farm is huge-army-killing nodes or missions (def/surv).