Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentinels + Cephalon A.i.s ?

why didnt we think of this before?

i mean don't you think it would be fun if these Sentinels could speak?

like Carrier commenting on how everyone uses it,(master-racing)

or like Dethcube being all calm and stuff.

??

like, idk have them cephalon ai upgrades sellable at Teshin or smth, i want that sadistic Cephalon in CTC 
you could install different cephalons or like have them get their unique(per sentinel) cephalon personalities.

Edited by JameSPYder

Carrier - Grandiose, bombastic - "Foolish creatures of flesh! Behold as I gather to me all that your kind holds dear!"

Dethcube - Calm, collected - "Targeting systems operating normally. All targets will be returned to piles of hole-ridden slag."

Wyrm - Melancholy, timid - "I... I hope they don't come near me. I don't want anyone near me."

Wyrm PrimeBad Japanese accent, dramatic - "The dragon strikes down all those who stand against it!"

Shade - Batman Impression - "I am shade! I am the shadow that lurks in the darkness!"

Helios - Hyperactive, curious - "Oooooh, what's that? What's this? Can I take a picture of this? So much to see! See! See!"

Djinn - Angry, taunting - "You wanna fight? You wanna fight!? Why don't you come over here and we'll fight!"

I don't know how gender could be distributed throughout these, though for the most part I suppose it doesn't matter.

Edited by Morec0

please post it here and i will follow the sh*t out of this post

What would be the good of doing voices for this post if I didn't post them here?

EDIT: Though, a quick question: where do we stand on giving the Cephalon names? At first I thought "oh, name them after the Sentinels they have" but then I realized "Cephalon Wyrm Prime" didn't add up and none of the Sentinel names really fit into the current Cephalon name mechanics.

Edited by Morec0

Carrier - Grandiose, bombastic - "Foolish creatures of flesh! Behold as I gather to me all that your kind holds dear!"

Dethcube - Calm, collected - "Targeting systems operating normally. All targets will be returned to piles of hole-ridden slag."

Wyrm - Melancholy, timid - "I... I hope they don't come near me. I don't want anyone near me."

Wyrm PrimeBad Japanese accent, dramatic - "The dragon strikes down all those who stand against it!"

Shade - Batman Impression - "I am shade! I am the shadow that lurks in the darkness!"

Helios - Hyperactive, curious - "Oooooh, what's that? What's this? Can I take a picture of this? So much to see! See! See!"

Djinn - Angry, taunting - "You wanna fight? You wanna fight!? Why don't you come over here and we'll fight!"

I don't know how gender could be distributed throughout these, though for the most part I suppose it doesn't matter.

Dethcube should also be cracked so every now and again he just screams "DETH"  like he kills something and he says "Target has be eliminated. I hope it enjoys it's DETH-- new form."

Dethcube should also be cracked so every now and again he just screams "DETH"  like he kills something and he says "Target has be eliminated. I hope it enjoys it's DETH-- new form."

Maybe, though I kinda prefer the idea of just having the Dethcube Cephalon be a run-of-the-mill, calm and collected A.I. - I like opposing themes like that. Plus, I'm basing it off of OP's proposal for it, so I wanted to stick to that with him.

I though DethCube would be like a hard metal one with a lot of screaming and stuff. That name is like, perfect for a metal band after all.

Although, I hope our stealthy sentinel, shade, wouldn't just rattle off its vocalizers when we sneak around and cause us to get caught.

You sir. Are amazing. I just Can we please have this in game? Q.Q.