Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #74: Tonight At 7Pm Edt!

[DE]Megan

e7AsCjE.jpg

DERebecca and [DE]Megan are suited up for stealth tonight. Rumors of a new Spy Vault coming to Cambria have surfaced, and our hosts are itching to navigate their way to a silent discovery!

PLUS, see this week’s awesome new Fan Art, discuss the Fan Concept of the week, hear about our second TennoGen contest, and win Platinum prizes!

See you here tonight, June 4 at 7 p.m. EDT. Check your time zones here.

Please not Cambria, the nice Excavation mission.

But still very pleased that Spy is coming to Earth.

Btw where is that Spy mission Rebecca showed us on the Devstream.

I think it was a Corpus vault with a maze of tunnels and elevated stuff.

Will be watching tonight.

Please try to talk slower.

Rip Cambria

Spoilers:

Earth, Lua will be changed to an Excavation Mission in Update 16.7.0. This replaces a duplicate Defense mission, and aids new players who have a hard time completing the Excavation mission. 

I can't wait for the new up dates. I injoy the spy missions gives a mission impossible feel to it lol. Hey every one play the mission impossible theme while playing a spy mission trust me you get into it real fast. Should play the theme tonight on prime time Megan Lol. See you all there.

Nooooo Cambria ;-;

^ My thoughts precisely.

-----

Edit:

Spoilers:

Earth, Lua will be changed to an Excavation Mission in Update 16.7.0. This replaces a duplicate Defense mission, and aids new players who have a hard time completing the Excavation mission. 

Aww YEAH!

Now this I can live with.

16.7.0 is still a while off, but I approve of making newbies' lives easier. Edit: Why on Earth did I read that as Update 17.0?

----

Happy hunting, ladies. :)

I'm itching for a look at the new vaults, if I'm not asleep. We'll see.

Edited by Chroia

Spoilers:

Ohhhhh ok then, why not!

why not just add a new node tho.

is it really that important to DE to keep the solar map exp under 15k at all cost? or can you not exceed the 255 nodes and want to keep one for events and such?

wild guesses here, but come on, can you at least push the solar map xp to a solid 15,000, just so it looks nice, you know?

Edited by Fubukin

is it really that important to DE to keep the solar map exp under 15k at all cost? or can you not exceed the 255 nodes and want to keep one for events and such?

wild guesses here, but come on, can you at least push the solar map xp to a solid 15,000, just so it looks nice, you know?

I think adding more nodes would only increase the amount of nodes no one plays. Ever notice how it's a freakin ghost town past Saturn?

Besides that, it's not like the Mastery Rank matters all that much.

May there be many, many spy related jokes or comments.

Although I admit playing Invisible Inc lately has put me in many a 'need more sneaky' mood.

Btw where is that Spy mission Rebecca showed us on the Devstream.

I think it was a Corpus vault with a maze of tunnels and elevated stuff.

Will be watching tonight.

Please try to talk slower.

If you mean the Corpus 'cargo chamber ' Vault as I call it (Enter you have a guard, an overview 'control centre' and the wider 'cargo room' space) it seems to crop up a fair bit on the Pluto Spy on Oceanum in my experience. It's a nice little set up; whilst the doors/grates are invariably locked off, a bit of parkour gets you up and around to the high ground, and you can then proceed to snipe the patrolling Corpus.

*Enjoys murdering Nullifiers in said Vault via Vectis*

The current discussion about Starchart 3.0 is actively reducing the number of 'nodes' to an, as yet, hypothetical 20. Ergo, adding a new node that is not only unlikely to be really used (Spy is more a Solo thing as present), let alone remain when the new Starchart rolls on in, will be...wasted resources.

There are other threads/discussions but that's the main gist I have for a 'why'.

Help: when playing a interception mission and caping the point the % does not show up. Plus durning mission get messages like " All hives have been destoryed". " kill all remaining enemies" when not at 100 % messages capture. Does this fall under maintance. will post there too with picture. see ya tonigh.interception.jpg

Edited by mrsdoom

Spoilers:

Add survival back to Earth?....logically it makes zero sense but it still was fun :P

OMG you take away 1-6 excavation? OMG DE WHY!? :'( That is new players farming kingdom! How will new players to the game grind their funds now without excessive loading times and whatnot? Now there is nothing to be found on Earth's soil? And what of the reward tables? What is in it for us? It's not all bad I'll say because it will be a fast, easy and well assured 3 of 3 every time. I guess we still have the dark sector though :D

BTW not complaining too much rly because I rly like the stealth mechanics in WF but I will await the 3.0 update I guess.
Reminds me much of Splinter Cell sometimes this game sadly that level of depth has not been achieved in this game yet and i look forward to a Deus EX Human Revolution style lock to hard cover mechanic that will be BINDED to a key function of it's OWN (@DE). Must stress that point in DE's direction ofc. A prone Function would also be nice addition to this that would reduce the RnG of detection if that even exists in WF or not

Edited by TheLaptop

Spoilers:

Will it still drop T2 and T3 keys like Cambria? I would really like to know, because Cambria is my favorite, most reliable place to farm T2 and T3 keys.