Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sugatras And You, The Misplaced Danglers.

Fullmetal_Underpants

A strong suggestion to the developers... it's nice that you've added and regularly add more of these mildly interesting aesthetic bits to our weapons, but could you even be bothered to pay closer attention to where they are attached to weapons?  some of them are attached to ridiculous parts of the weapon where they would clearly get in the way of using them, some of them literally don't even happen to be attached to the weapon and some of them have been that way for almost a year. could you at least back your own products here?

have some fun examples of sugatras being attached at absolutely ridiculous points and angles... and if you don't know how things get changed in this game... post comments, things need to gain attention from the community for the developers to bother looking at it.

it's floating off the end of the blade FFS

JwZSprm.jpg

no consistency here.

eFhklfG.jpg

Halikar with proto-glaive skin

nYPd15j.jpg

i could think of one more blatantly obvious golden part of this weapon where it should be attached.

enGOrAl.jpg

off by 90 degrees in the first place and on top of that should maybe be attached to the... attachment ring perhaps?

9AqcRUf.jpg

perhaps could have put them on the end of the ornaments, not in an obstructive part of the sides?

mJrigtQ.jpg

Weird angle, but also right next to a part of the weapon that looks like it should hold an attachment.

JkAgVie.jpg

if the most obvious attachment point were any closer it would have taken a chunk out of your chair on the way to your backside.

nksq0lb.jpg

in this particular case i appear to be directly holding them instead of them perhaps hanging from that flat part near the red dot? not exactly the worst example here, but still, wtf.

HdOjTIE.jpg

obstructive placement, not very creative.

dU5MmNN.jpg

you know if you'd keep the angle and maybe drop the dangler down about 8 inches or so further, this one would almost be right.

1Yq7vO6.jpg

but in summary... it might be a more attractive consideration for players to sink money into attachments if development put any thought into where they go on the weapons that exist and updated them when new weapons came out. sure yeah some completionists will just buy it for the sake of having it, but look at this mess and tell me that this is the type of game design aesthetics that imply that you care in the slightest what you sell people.

This post gets a +1. I usually don't use sugatras because of this sort of thing. They really need a complete redo on all the placement- it's a lot of work, but I think it should be done. Who wants to buy something that is not gonna look good on their favorite weapon because it's in a really dumb spot?

They do seem to have a  'place and forget' when it comes to sugatra's and this is creeping into syandana's too. Some are still clearly far too small or oversized, yet when we last complained about this a dev pretty much said everything was fine, when it clearly wasn't. Nothing further heard since despite replies informing the dev this was not the case.

I miss when they were always of decent size and (frequently) in nice positions.

Edited by Naith