Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blunt Scans Cannot Be Completed.

Skaleek

My blunt scans are stuck, in mission it says theyre done, no matter how many times i scan them, it looks like its about 40% done in my codex, with no number/max number indiciator. This is the same bug that's been around ever since the codex was released, similar to kubrow dens and excavator scans being stopped from completion.

If someone from DE sees this, and needs any more information please ask, i am happy to try and help squash this codex bug that has been dogging me for almost a year now.

EDIT: After doing a tour of the grineer systems, and scanning them on various tilesets, and then relogging, I finished my scans. So disregard.

Edited by Skaleek

Having the same issue, but mine looks to be an even lower % complete.

Also Lanx are oddly listed in the objects category instead of wildlife.

And on that topic. The grineer underwater enemies don't even show up in the codex. Ive finished scanning everyone of them and cant find them anywhere in the Codex.

I'm having all the above listed issues also.

On top of that, does anyone else have the entries for common/uncommon Corpus containers bugged also? I have them show as green in mission, but both entries are 'undiscovered' in the Codex.

Hey, the blunt scanns... there's actualy 2 blunt out there! I dont know wich or were you find the blunt dupe,  one of wich is listed in the codex, and the other is not.

This is what i've seen.  Blunts, after scanning them, till they become "green" upon looking with codex scanner, some would still be "red/orange" upon looking with codex scanner.

So, there are 2 blunts, one that is listed in the codex, and the other isnt, 

the one you guys have completed, is the one not listed.

I dont know where I got both,... they look the same... But i've seen blunts on Sealabs, and Grineer Galleon, not sure if i saw somewhere else.

I'm having all the above listed issues also.

On top of that, does anyone else have the entries for common/uncommon Corpus containers bugged also? I have them show as green in mission, but both entries are 'undiscovered' in the Codex.

I also have the same problem with those containers, and i bet it has something todo with "dupes". ( idk tho )

Edited by Hidrio

It's actually a bit more complicated than that. I have on multiple occasions, scanned one green Blunt, only to have the next one appear orange.

thats because the green one you had, was completed, and then you found the dupe one, (idk wich one is the dupe), but if u had your codex list  with blunt missing entries, then the one you had the mission (green) was the dupe not listed in the codex, and the (orange) would be the one you need to scann to complete your entry in the codex.

Important note: In Uranus, the enemies can deploy a special Drekar variant of the Blunt. I've noticed that I have full scans on these Drekar Blunts and when I come across normal ones I don't have full scans. You can still see the normals in Uranus, but at a reduced rate (the only mob I can think of that would spawn them is the Scorch, as he is the generic Grineer rather than a Drekar variant).