Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Boltor Themed Cosmetics: Armor Set / Syandana / Sugatra

Scharkie

wUIQbob.png

Welcome to a boltor inspired cosmetic topic.

Always wanted to match your warframe to the sharp and boney look of your Boltor, Bolto & Boltace?

With this set you will be able too :)

hUdmTw2.png

All Pieces:

Syandana

SGOPJYw.png

KUeICbZ.png

Chest Piece

gcqJscP.png

TWRYpcB.png

Shoulder Piece

egJrczW.png

AKYwVh7.png

Knee Piece

xdEioHI.png

U9Ecltl.png

Full Set

bxTvBPE.png

Sugatra

WSeQvo1.png

This concept was a Idea of a great friend of mine:

Lefazor

Got an idea just like him? Post it here in this topic and ill make it someday:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/465469-got-new-or-existing-weapon-cosmetic-ideas-want-a-visual-concept-of-these-ideas-post-them-here/

This concept is part of my Armory, here you can find more works by me:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/426476-scharkie1333s-armory-concepts-collection-update-23-grineer-warframe-mamba-8102015/

1h0ZXhB.png

love the work you put into this, it's something that you'd think is already in the game if you haven't played, I particularly like the syndana  

but I feel it's saying something like 'hey, I'm an OP boltor user too' 

as long as this stuff doesnt get a primed variant then there is no trouble in showing off boltor power :P

How lucky for you! For some reason,my computer now displays png and jpg images as pages cut from the corner with cloud and a mountian drawn on it. If I click it,it takes forever to load. It doesn't load at all! I even started a topic about this but  none cared. I'm using W7 with Chrome. Please tell me how to fix this issue.

i really like the pauldrons, i think that the syandana might look better as a scaled/chainmail cape tho.

and all i can think of for the chestpiece is "BONY BRA!" (seriously, all the chestpieces look like some kind of bra, or in the case of the edo chestpiece, nipples.

maybe on a prisma variant, the outer areas of the bony bits could have the prisma-wavy-energy and the inside is left about the same.