Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blade And Gun Challenge: Infested Rescue

DE_Adam

Our last challenge set players underwater or into space with Archwing technology, and the results were pretty explosive.  Archwing submissions are never easy to capture but our winner definitely set a new bar in creatively featuring their objective.  Keep on thinking outside the box, Tenno!

This week we're looking to see how well Tenno demonstrate keeping their two feet on the ground.  Click here for all the information on our latest Blade and Gun Challenge, and good luck to all of our entries!

-DE_Adam

Finally the Archwing one was done. Now I can start.

Oh and Adam, seeing how explosives aren't allowed are you sure you won't include Kulstar on the list? Cuz that thing will decimate everything easily.

Edited by Oranji

All variations of the following Primary weapons cannot be used in this challenge:

· Ogris

· Penta

· Torid

All variations of the following Secondary weapons cannot be used in this challenge:

· Stug

· Castanas

The following Mods cannot be used in this Challenge:

· Thunderbolt

· Concealed Explosives

If you're trying to ban explosions you missed Tonkor, Angstrum, Kulstar and Combustion Beam.

Edit: I guess if that's not the sort of thing you want then using an AOE like that probably isn't going to win anyway? Or Ignis or Amprex or Atomos... Anything that can wipe out the required group with one vaguely-aimed trigger pull?

Edit2: Or are you trying to ban self-damage so it isn't too easy to get downed? Then you just missed Angstrum and Kulstar I think.

Edited by Azure.M

@DE_Adam

Can you clarify the two challenges?

For the first on you want us to get downed and kill two or more infested?

For the second one you want us to help someone who is downed or knocked down? and do we help them by healing the person AND killing three infested, or just killing thee infested.

I am confused.

]\'[

This was interesting and my buddy kolmo helped me out here for this one. We went for doing both objectives so we ended up with one rescuer is getting resuced and about 10 not good and 1 where i wiped out an entire hallway of infestation while downed. Kolmo is in both the shots it just depends how much of him is in.

loadout:

Se11kTB.jpg

Submissions

xgIdbT2.jpg

EGlh4fN.jpg

y'know it was hard to get myself downed on camera and able to provide cover to Kolmo....if only the camera were a smidge lower.

Edited by Caobie

Loadout (^~^)

tJ0CQv5.png

Sub 1 - Kulstar's Hell Rain

AS3gZTx.png

Sub 2 - Saryn to the rescue

I hit Saryn's leg to explode nearby infested

SmzL5FI.png

Extra - ( ;^;)7 Saryn FTW

X3nSp9M.png

Kulstar counts too.. right?.. <:P

Edited by RayLemon

Loadout:

vbPnJfl.jpg

Submission 1: Bullet jump to safety

HWDENJm.jpg

Submission 2: Wall latch with support close behind

1sfbvQN.jpg

Special thanks to my friend TheSaggen for helping me take these screenshots by acting as a target dummy for the infested.