Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Now That Shotguns Are Good, Can We Get Redeemer Back?

Mind_Bullets

But you failed to keep it civil.

text doesn't transfer very much emotion.

which is perfect, because the words i write is exactly what i mean to say. no further meaning.

anyways, Warframe overall does a... not that great job of explaining it's numbers. it's not your fault, almost never really is, the game is just always extremely vague about it's numbers.

and the Damage is plenty sufficient because of the facets other than Damage that it has.

and you're comparing Redeemer to some Weapons which are incredibly Overpowered.

maybe in 10 years u ill pull out that charge attack xD

the Attack Speed Multiplier does very little for Redeemer's Charge Attack.

it still takes about the same amount of time to do it. the difference between Spoiled Strike and Spoiled Strike + Fury is not that huge.

still, i'd prefer to use Fury alone myself, as the Damage is certainly sufficient with it's other facets. and since there's no Ammo, i have no qualms about 'just shoot again'.

even so, the difference between Spoiled Strike alone and Fury alone is... i'm not even sure it's a full second, probably 500ms.

Animations will go faster, but the 'Charge' and 'Reload' both take the same amount of time either way.

Edited by taiiat

the Attack Speed Multiplier does very little for Redeemer's Charge Attack.

it still takes about the same amount of time to do it. the difference between Spoiled Strike and Spoiled Strike + Fury is not that huge.

still, i'd prefer to use Fury alone myself, as the Damage is certainly sufficient with it's other facets. and since there's no Ammo, i have no qualms about 'just shoot again'.

even so, the difference between Spoiled Strike alone and Fury alone is... i'm not even sure it's a full second, probably 500ms.

Animations will go faster, but the 'Charge' and 'Reload' both take the same amount of time either way.

it actualy does alot

the amount of time u charge i affected by atk speed

and there is also 1 quick attack b4 you start even charging

it actualy does alot

i literally double checked what i said less than 30 seconds prior to writing it down.

it's not a huge difference. there is one, most definitely. but you'll be fine regardless of which end of the scale you're on.

between Spoiled Strike alone and Fury alone, from when you press(hold, w/e) the Melee button to when your Warframe finishes the Reloading, is ~3 seconds.

Wait you treat 10k as notable damage? Isn't redeemer supposed to be a shotgun-blade? 10k with a very long downtime between shots is laughable tbh.

In a game that isn't as #*($%%@ up as this one is numbers-wise, yes, it is.  It's certainly enough for regular content.  It may not measure up in infinite content epeen contests, but that is completely irrelevant to weapon balance.  

Edited by RealPandemonium