Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Tips] Ranking Up Outside Of Draco

_Rue_

Question

Whatever tips you're talking about, there is nothing faster than draco sadly.

Also, draco allows you to level up your frame & weapons, playing stealth or spy force you to play on a special set up of frame & weapons and therefore you can't levelup whatever weapon you want.

But i'm curious, how did you (i suppose it's you since the author also has "rue" in his name) get gaia's tragedy ? In a spy mission ?

Also, draco allows you to level up your frame & weapons, playing stealth or spy force you to play on a special set up of frame & weapons and therefore you can't levelup whatever weapon you want.

But i'm curious, how did you (i suppose it's you since the author also has "rue" in his name) get gaia's tragedy ? In a spy mission ?

That's like asking how can you spawn a Manic in a Grinner Spy mission.

Combas and Scrambus normally spawn during any mission that has them, just like Manics.

That's like asking how can you spawn a Manic in a Grinner Spy mission.

Combas and Scrambus normally spawn during any mission that has them, just like Manics.

I know that but i'm still looking for a way to get that godamn stance.

The amount of combas & scrambus in missions is so low and the drop rate so weak...

Spy taking special setups? Uh...

Done them with over half a dozen frames. For example: Mag, Frost, Ember, Valkyr, Nova, Banshee, and Rhino.

Huras can make *any* frame stealthy, Limbo can literally run through energy fields and and lasers without tripping anything, only Grineer sentry drones require any finesse in removal if you don't have stealth... and they don't care about noise, just enough damage to kill them without living long enough to trip the alarm. There are a *stupid* number of alternate solutions to get from point A to point B.

Done them with over half a dozen frames. For example: Mag, Frost, Ember, Valkyr, Nova, Banshee, and Rhino.

Huras can make *any* frame stealthy, Limbo can literally run through energy fields and and lasers without tripping anything, only Grineer sentry drones require any finesse in removal if you don't have stealth... and they don't care about noise, just enough damage to kill them without living long enough to trip the alarm. There are a *stupid* number of alternate solutions to get from point A to point B.

What i meant is that if you want to get the max amount of affinity for a spy mission you have to make stealth kill, which require you to have a melee powerful enough to stealth kill and a way to be sneaky (frame / shade / huras / skill).

And that you sadly can't levelup everything by playing spy and/or stealth, unlike on draco.

And currently the game is bugged enough to not be playable on stealth without having trouble with grineer running in circle or being under cover without any alarm, or the stealth attack missing etc etc...

Draco is fast, but it's boring and it takes time to recruit. The rework of Mesa saw the decline of Draco and the need to do other missions to get new gear will continue to fuel that IMO, not to mention the Saryn rework.

I am not forcing people to play SPY or do stealth, and I'm not telling people to stop either. What want is that people know that there's another way. Simple as that.

No need for a special weapon, just a good Loki. I do my weapon ranking in Spy. So I CAN level up whatever weapon I want. What I have difficulty with is frame ranking. It takes too much time.

Just to confirm I met a Comba in one of my spy runs and killed him. He happened to drop it. :) It never happened again. Pretty lucky given that i just see 1-2 per run.

Wait people don't know how to do a survival? I thought it was self explanatory

Good point. used to level frames there from R0. Frame ranking though. I should add that. Thanks!

No need for a special weapon, just a good Loki. I do my weapon ranking in Spy. So I CAN level up whatever weapon I want. What I have difficulty with is frame ranking. It takes too much time.

uuh.... the affinity for hacking the console of the vault is given to all your weapons & frame but not the one for stealth kill.

Playing stealth only grant you affinity for your melee weapon (if you use the stealth finisher) and that's my problem.

And this is why i don't play spy. Rather you're sneaky or not you get a bunch of affinity but it isn't worth my time.

Draco is boring, we all know that, but it's efficient.

(also, you are so f*cking LUCKY... i'm looking for that stance since a while)

You can. How fast can you do it? Can you do it with a rank 0 weapon? If not, you need a Loki. I can just zip through spy mission with 1 weapon (rank 0) and just repeat it until it's max.

uuh.... the affinity for hacking the console of the vault is given to all your weapons & frame but not the one for stealth kill.

Playing stealth only grant you affinity for your melee weapon (if you use the stealth finisher) and that's my problem.

I don't kill when doing Spy with a rank 0 weapon. I just do the vaults. 12,12,12 repeat. I also get T3 Mob Def keys so I have no issues spamming it.

I like stealth for frame ranking. Tons and tins of it with the right weapons and enough distance. Kinda frustrating though when someone turns around unexpectedly and gets alarmed. >_< Multiplier resets...

Uhm... excuse me, I don't think exp grinding on my already freshly forma'd gun is fun to lvl in 1-2 weeks either but you don't see me crying about it being boring?

1-2 weeks? it takes less than 3 runs on any survival, defense mission. And I'm not crying about it being boring, it's just my opinion, you can go to spam draco all the day if you want, I don't really care. 

Play and let play.

Uhm... excuse me, I don't think exp grinding on my already freshly forma'd gun is fun to lvl in 1-2 weeks either but you don't see me crying about it being boring?

No one is crying about boredom. I used to do draco too and I can find a lot of exciting things to do there... like do headshots before mesa kills em or something. The thing is, I got bored. Me. If you are in the same boat, then here's an alternative. :) If you liek your Draco, i'm not going to stop you from playing it. I have a lot of Draco playtime too.

1-2 weeks? it takes less than 3 runs on any survival, defense mission. And I'm not crying about it being boring, it's just my opinion, you can go to spam Draco all the day if you want, I don't really care. 

Play and let play.

Yeah it is kinda long. Even with kappa it just usually took 2-4 runs depending on how many heroes you had in the team.

And yes, play and let play.

Really? People require a guide to play the game outside of draco? What has happened?

This is primarily focus on ranking up faster. The post is to promote awareness. I'm sure people still know how to play outside of Draco.

I've dome deacon 3 Tim's in the entire time I have played, 2 with friends, burn out is very real on draco, that's why I play a survival without max gear or normal missions while helping people

I think anything done repetitively will eventually burn out someone. I agree. Variety is the key.

I think anything done repetitively will eventually burn out someone. I agree. Variety is the key.

I do survivals with a friend and we find funny ways to kill everything, I try to get out of map, and we stand in the lasers for radiation procs then kill each other Edited by (XB1)Master4733