Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Vs Nvidia Drivers

Exvellioth

Okay, recently upgraded my vid card, updated to latest nvidia drivers. Killer fps, but when I swap warframes, or sometimes when idling in my liset, warframe overloads my Nvidia driver andsometimes it minimizes and remains blank or a black screen when I pull iit back up, other times it crashes and the bug report window pops up, I sen the info and then it too crashes.

Okay, recently upgraded my vid card, updated to latest nvidia drivers. Killer fps, but when I swap warframes, or sometimes when idling in my liset, warframe overloads my Nvidia driver andsometimes it minimizes and remains blank or a black screen when I pull iit back up, other times it crashes and the bug report window pops up, I sen the info and then it too crashes.

You might be getting a TDR crash. Have you tried setting a max framerate in Warframe's display settings? I would suggest dropping it down to 60 or 120FPS just so that you can confirm that it stops the crashes, then increase it to a more comfortable framerate if you feel the need to.

I'm on nv drivers 359.00 and a pre-overclocked EVGA GTX 980 Ti Classified. Plus my CPU is OC'd +50% (from 3.0GHz base to 4.5GHz OC) on a Intel i7-5960X. 

+ some really aggressive SweetFX+Reshade injector settings

Pushing 144Hz and 144FPS.

All is right with the world over here. 

Edited by RawGritz

Speaking of the Nvidia 357+ drivers (aka 357.55 359.00 and all in between) they have broken something in the rendering sequence and there have been various hiccups with them for many (and me as well)

so I'd recommend downgrading to 355 drivers for the time being since for some wicked reason Warframe just runs better on them than the latest release.

• 2 weeks later...