Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello Community!

[DE]Rebecca

Hello Warframe community!

I’d like to start by introducing myself to you! My name is Rebecca, and I’m the Community Manager for Warframe! I’m sure we’ll all get to know each other soon, but for now, here’s a little about me:

I’ve worked at Digital Extremes for almost 2 3 4 years now, and wasn’t always a community manager. When we had the idea and resources to make Warframe, it seemed like a perfect fit. I love video games, and everything that goes into them. I’ve been playing games with my brother since I can remember, and it really only made sense for me to get into the industry as soon as I could.

It feels like I do something different here every day - design and populate our web, write and record voice over, and now, most importantly, manage our new Warframe community.

I'll be here to talk and listen to what you all think of Warframe. I've been playing and making Warframe since the day it became greenlit−I have a lot of love for this game and I hope you will too.

Talk soon,

Rebecca

Edited by DERebecca
Added another year of employment!

Hiya Tenno peeps!
I'm a Level Designer here at DE, who is lucky enough to get the chance at dabbling in voice acting. Chances are pretty good you guys listen to me scream, suffer and die every day! *looks around nervously*.....  >__>;

In the mean time we are super duper busy hard at work churning out tons of new environment spaces for y'all. The gears never stop turning around here :)

Making brand new environments/levels/blocks for you guys!!
Love this project and so proud to see it blasting off into popularity. The fanbase is insane awesome, you guys are the best!!! *SpaceNinjaHugs*

If you have any requests for Level designs/environmental traversal/explorationy stuff, send me a PM or post in Level Feedback subsection!

Take care TennoFriends

Edited by [DE]Skree

Hey Ryitus! Glad to have you here. All content is confidential during the Closed Beta test, so no screenshots or videos can be released. You will have to wait until Open Beta.

alright, I was reading the terms really hard trying to figure out, if it was ok, or not because i'm used to big letters saying "DO NOT TAKE SCREENIES OR VIDEO" , Guess i'm just stupid, So sorry. Looking foward to playing with you guys~ Oh, love the quick download by the way.

Edited by Ryitus

Hello All

I'll make this short and to the point.

The name’s Josh. Network Admin / Computer Repair by day, 3D Modeler / Gameplay Analyzer by night.

Me and a friend played the Multiplayer portion of Dark Sector and fell in love with it (for all the wrong reasons).

Dark Sector felt like a great Idea that got forced into something entirely different because of things that could not be helped.

But I saw those great ideas linger in the shadows of the game. I feel Digital Extremes vision will get to finally shine in WarFrame.

I hope my input here will help make WarFrame the closet thing to that vision as possible.

Good Luck Everyone,

Josh

Edited by Bangs

Hi mates,

My name is João (or John, for those of you not fluent in Portuguese), I'm 19 years old and I'm an informatics engineering (CS) student at FEUP and an avid gamer, ever since my own inception.

I've been looking forward to this beta ever since I watched the first teaser trailer. I immediately signed up and got my link around so I could have the privilege of being a VIP (#swag).

I'm hoping too see all of you a lot from now on and doing my best to help this awesome game grow!

Whats Good,

The names FrostyRose you can just call me Frosty. Real name is Peter W. Demeritte Jr VII, radical name huh. At the time of writing this i'm going through Hurricane Sandy. Let's see, I am a 20yr old College student (21 on monday) at the College Of The Bahamas. Computer Information Systems Networking Major with so many minors they could form a major.....pain in the butt (studying to be cisco certified on my own).

Long time gamer starting with a gameboy with experience beta testing games ranging from 2D browser based to big time 3D FPS (havent played anything bigger than ps2 yet). My only rule in life is to have fun and learn as many languages as i can (up to 7 so far baby pushing to 8 with mandarin)

Looking forward to the game aswell as beta testing to knock out the bugs. See you ladies in game.

Remeber,

Stay Frosty

Edited by frostyrose

Hey my name is Brandon! I'm from London Ontario and I'm a crazy big fan of DE! I met you guys at DIG last year and ever since then have been following you guys!

I signed up for beta within the first few hours it was released so i have an AMAZING NAME!

umm my life long goal is to now work at DE and hopefully my dream shal come true one day :)

more about me.. I'm really into owning forums and running them! SO happy to see you guys choose IPB, i'm a crazy fan. I'm 18, and have been into forums since I was 10, so maybe one day I can me a MOD here ;)

Hey there!

I'm Alacratha, I'm a Coder/"Hacker" ( As the Kiddies call it. ) Digital Artist, Semi-Capable Game designer.

I'm here to help with the Beta, and help as much as I can.

Looking forward to squashing bugs and patching some glitches.

I loved Dark Sector, I'm sure I'll love Warframe.

Hi, My Name is Kevin, i'm COO / Director of IT for a large IT consulting company that provides solutions for enterprise company's.

My background is network infostructure and database design.

Looking forward to working with everyone, and hopefully making this game a enjoyable experience for everyone.

Hey everyone,

The name is Sebastian. I'm an aspiring accounting student currently enrolled in the Northern Alberta Institute of Technology. I have played video games since I was 3 years old (currently 20) and I havn't seen a game that looked as promising as WARFRAME in quite a while.

I'm looking forward to helping out in testing this amazing looking game.

Cheers

Hello to everyone here,

My name is George and i'm from Greece. I have been trying, the past couple years, getting into betas of all kinds of games that interest me and spread the word to friends about games ready to be published, the cons and pros of almost all of them and bring to the game industry more "clients". I've been interested in Warframe from the time i saw the first trailer and i hope that WE all Beta testers bring it to something extraordinary!

Hello to everyone here,

My name is George and i'm from Greece. I have been trying, the past couple years, getting into betas of all kinds of games that interest me and spread the word to friends about games ready to be published, the cons and pros of almost all of them and bring to the game industry more "clients". I've been interested in Warframe from the time i saw the first trailer and i hope that WE all Beta testers bring it to something extraordinary!

Hey Fenrir! Glad to meet you!

I like that name!

Glad to have you guys here taking part in this beta test!!! :)

My name's Brian and I am practically an army brat; As a kid the only games I play were either RPGs or Platformers, but when I was in Germany I leveled up to playing shooters such as Delta Force and Battlefield, when I came to the states I started playing TPS games like Tom Clancy and some of the third person james bond games. I've beta tested a few games, and I apply to every F2P beta I see that interests me.

I have experimented with Unity and UDK; and I think the only way I will finally punch a hole in my game programming disability is finally break down and buy some good UDK books. Of course I love the Evolution engine since I think Dark Sector, Warframe, and the new Trek game are awesome. Just kind of sad that you guys at DE work so hard just to have that Star Wars 1313 game pop out of nowhere that uses what most people call the "Samaritan"/"3.971 build

But enough blabbing, I would already have some feedback for you guys and be gaming like a boss but I have to wait for my PC to arrive from the movers warehouse, that and I will finally be purchasing my 660 ti since I am running an old 9800 gt atm.

Peace!

Hi everyone. My name is Tim Sormin and I'm an animator here at DE. I didn't work on Warframe so I've mostly been watching jealously as it develops on my coworkers' screens.

Even unfinished the game is a ton of fun (as you all know now) and I'm super proud of what the relatively small team of DE Elite Space Ninjas were able to do in such a short amount of time.