Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tell Me Why We Have The Bo

MageMeat

I know that the devs said that they like tiered progression (which is counterproductive to customization, mind you), but the Bo doesn't even count as early game tier.

25 blunt damage: armour ignore, weak.

Slow attacks: The Orthos attacks faster. Somehow. Tell me how.

Stagger/Stun on Hit: Nearly non-existent effect.

Is it supposed to be a utility CC weapon? If so, then it is failing even at that.

i still think that power creep is the issue.

Yes I have to agree with you, power creep is THE biggest problem that DE have yet to figure out.

It is one of the main reason why we have this huge arsenal of useless weapons and a handful of go-to gear.

Thats the problem with tiered progression,new stuff gets released and difficulty gets balanced towards that,branding older equipment ueless.

Bo was good back when DE actually implemented sidegrades instead of pure upgrades but obviously that intention has been buried down under.

Thats the problem with tiered progression,new stuff gets released and difficulty gets balanced towards that,branding older equipment ueless.

Bo was good back when DE actually implemented sidegrades instead of pure upgrades but obviously that intention has been buried down under.

Its true, I remember have 3 shotguns that actually mattered when Sobek came out it erased the first 3. Even He doesn't stand a chance...

Because that just looks silly.

I won't lie, you're right.

It also seems more like an Orthos.

Nonetheless, the Bo should be a fast, powerful weapon which has large reach and the ability to crush the enemy's armour.

That would give me incentive to feel bad about selling it.

Silly? Nonsense, you all just don't appreciate real flair when you see it.

The bo should be a light, fast, weak attacking weapon with a large range that spins and hits multiple times per attack like the fang. I really don't see the point in the bo having no twirling motions. Each end of the staff is supposed to be able to hit targets.

I won't lie, you're right.

It also seems more like an Orthos.

Nonetheless, the Bo should be a fast, powerful weapon which has large reach and the ability to crush the enemy's armour.

That would give me incentive to feel bad about selling it.

Yes it should be fast and deadly, but I don't see that happening because then the Orthos fanboys will cry and DE can't have that.

Also you have my respect for not insulting me for having a difference in opinion!

When?? In era when EVERY melee was good due to melee dmg frame mods??

Ok when I say "Used to be good", I more meant that there was a time when it was viable, not the greatest weapon, but you weren't straight up laughed at for using it.