Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nvidia RTX

DaSkelyman

I would love to see the devs add support for the new real time ray tracing to the game at some point.  Would look great in the new Fortuna update.  Ray tracing allows for better lighting and reflections FYI.  This makes the lighting and reflections more realistic.

Edited by DaSkelyman

I rather wait few month/year to get RT properly implemented than jumping on HYPE train like all big devs do even RT is poorly made in their game, but game already SUPPORT it and thats more important (Shadow of Tomb raider with raytracing running at 1080p 35fps on 2080Ti, rly?)

I wouldn't say this is the right time to be jumping on the hype train.  Nvidia has no real competition; they're the only card with this feature; it's overpriced and underpowered af; and most games don't even support it yet.  Maybe when NVidia lands this feature into the next generation of consoles with the 7nm process, and every pos steam asset flip is supporting it, then DE might consider it.  Until then, it's a lot of work for DE with absolutely no benefit.