Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

1000 Day Login Reward

Faulcun

I dont know, I feel strongly that if it can alter game play in a way that would offer a significantly different experience for some players, then it definitely shouldn't be buried behind 3 years of content.  That said, if they wanted to put like an umbra frame there, it would be an awesome reward and would also offer a substantial reward for someone who was loyal.  Regular frame, or even a prime, no.  

24 minutes ago, MiMiren said:

I agree with OP.

I would like the whole Excalibur Prime Access as 1000 day login reward.

They aren't going to break a promise to founders.  Like ever.  Nor should they.

If anything they should be updating the founder equipment to compete with some of the better prime warframes and weapons.  But giving it out as a login reward, never.  Anyone who is ever going to get Excal Prime should already have him.

• I got my Lodestar Armor Set today [ i hoped till the Revenant Update for an Primed Chamber (little joke) or for an Primed Streamline ] and i am really sad that i only get an cosmetic set, in my point of view, loveless created Armor Set... i think for myself i will no longer really login for every day, since i did for more than 1k days and even in holidays... Feel somehow tricked (do not know if it is the right translation for what i want to say) for keeping loyalty to DE ' s game.
Edited by .-KG-..-BornStoned-.

4 minutes ago, .-KG-..-BornStoned-. said:
  • I got my Lodestar Armor Set today [ i hoped till the Revenant Update for an Primed Chamber (little joke) or for an Primed Streamline ] and i am really sad that i only get an, in my point of view, loveless created Armor Set... i think for myself i will no longer really login for every day, since i did for more than 1k days and even in holidays... Feel somehow tricked (do not know if it is the right translation for what i want to say) for keeping loyalty to DE ' s game.

you said it right bro.

• 4 weeks later...

Day 999 for me and honestly log in "rewards" have gotten less and less meaningful the longer you have logged in. I apologize for not remembering who said day 1000 should be significantt, but that was spot on !!! I have over 5k hours in game and even though i don t believe i am owed anything for it day 1000 SHOULD BE EPIC!!! Instead years after the fact they are catering to the newer players and forgetting the ones who have been here for years. 

15 hours ago, ChaosSabre said:

I would be fine with lodestar armor set for 1k logins if it wasn't absolute trash design wise. The way it's designed it floats over your frame and it looks so bad.

its a reward that will never get used. Kinda defeats the purpose if you ask me.

• 3 weeks later...

Wonder if DE could code some kind of visual buff toggle like "metallic sheen" on the 'frames of players who reached the 1000-day login reward. I mean, it would be a colossal PITA to do it on a player-by-player basis. But it would A) fit right in with Fashion Frame B) convey no in-game benefit to players who received it C) make players who reached the achievement stand out, and D) look faaAAAabulous.

Just thinkin' outside the box...