Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Index=credits, maybe make arena=endo?

Desperado14

I understand that rathuum arena is a viable place to farm endo, but can we make it official and make it like the index? For example, we can wager endo, and get a "profit" in return as a reward? 

I personally like the rathuum arena. This would not only breath new life into it, but it would also give more experienced players a way to gain endo quickly, all while requiring skill, instead of afk farming...

it'd be nice. there's currently not much reason to do Rathuum, after Kala D'them.

however, I agree that the "wager" idea doesn't really fit. 

maybe if it were more like a game show, the more you win the bigger the prize pool.

<Suddenly, potential SPOILERS>

I like the idea on principle of "there should be an arena where we can wager and win endo" but for lore reasons it can't really be Rathuum.

Some sort of arena styled mission but against elite Infested on a derelict tileset would make more sense. Some sort of old war arcane beacon like the one in Chroma's quest could be in danger of... I don't know... going critical or being malappropriated by infested and we need to like, inject Endo into it to fix it but it causes a bunch of unique infested units to spawn or something and then as a byproduct of winning all this it spits out a huge return of Endo that it processed from all the ancient infested. Lore wise this could even tune into the rumor that Endo/Ayatans actually has something to do with stored Orokin memories (and that Maroo has been collecting ancient data for massive profit every time she extracts Endo for our use in modding) and the Endo the arcane machine spits out was made from the unique infested ancients that are most likely made from people of the Orokin Era or some jazz.

I dunno. I fully support some sort of Endo arena, just not on Rathuum.

I am finding it hard to fathom the need for wagering endo...

Have you turned in all of your 'extra' mods?

There may be much of this game that I am not an expert in - but I always find it easy to make 20k Endo when I need to...

Credits.  On the other hand, I find increasingly hard to manage... even with the Index.  Lords!  The billions of credits needed in this game is flabbergasting...

I would say it is pretty normal to fluctuate between needing more credits, needing more endo, and just when you least expect it, dang you finally ran out of Orokin Cells!

It takes a lot of passive playing to rebuild all those stacks of trash mods to melt into endo every time you deign to max out a Primed mod or the Umbral polarity mods.

14 hours ago, CitricComet said:

I am finding it hard to fathom the need for wagering endo...

Have you turned in all of your 'extra' mods?

There may be much of this game that I am not an expert in - but I always find it easy to make 20k Endo when I need to...

Credits.  On the other hand, I find increasingly hard to manage... even with the Index.  Lords!  The billions of credits needed in this game is flabbergasting...

There are plenty of places to farm endo, but the point would be to make rathuum arena comparable to the index and give people a reason to play it.  The great thing about the index is that it's a fun way to get lots of credits.  It's not really farming.