Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea-Mashup: Frame, Enemies, Modding System and more

LOD07

vor 3 Stunden schrieb kgabor:

The concept sounds good to me and the abilities too.

The frames looks remind me of Excal, Atlas, Ember and Limbo mixed into one frame, maybe the sign of rank on the top of the helmet could be bigger to differentate it more from Ember and it would also make it look more historically accurate.

The shield being a round shield goes well with the gladiator theme but not sure how it would look with an active Phalanx, it wouldn't look like a Roman phalanx as the Triarii (and similar units closest to Greek hoplites who used spears and actual phalanx formations)used large tower shields, but i guess small historical inconsistencies can be overlooked in a game.

I don´t really get what you mean by the Sign of rank. If you could be a Little bit more specific it would be really great. 

Well it´s meant to be a defensive Frame. historically inspired by Greek Roman soldiers. therefore you are rigth with your historical accuracy but like you said ist a game. 

2 hours ago, LOD07 said:

I don´t really get what you mean by the Sign of rank. If you could be a Little bit more specific it would be really great. 

Well it´s meant to be a defensive Frame. historically inspired by Greek Roman soldiers. therefore you are rigth with your historical accuracy but like you said ist a game. 

I meant the crest part of the helmet.

The rest are an aside note.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Happy New Years to every single one of you. Hope you had a great Christmas. More quest Details will follow soon with the introduction of a new enemy type that is totally immune to a specific Damage type....

• 2 weeks later...

And finally the Concept continues. After a Long break with true Content in this post here it is. The 4th chapter of the Legios quest. Let me know what think About it. There will be one more chapter following soon and work on small changes of Legios design are on their way. 

4th chapter:

Back at your ship Maroo and Darvo call you once again.

“Hey Tenno. Clem told me that your Mission was successful. Hehe. Clem brought him to me, and I made him talk.” Darvo starts.

“Sorry for interrupting you Darvo, but old Data from Cephalon Simaris showed me, that the Operator was right. There actually is an old fractured Warframe Data. It seems like he was more one the defensive side and used this as his offense. However, because of some unknown reason he got lost in the old War. And since then no one has found him. “Marroo interrupts.

“Thanks Marroo. It would have been nice if I could have told that. Because Clem is my friend…and I got more information than you do. The prisoner told us, that the Warframe Clem tried to free was tortured that much, that he now leads the Grineer army as a commander. Ha. And I thought the Tenno were only loyal to the Lotus!” Darvo continues.

“Mh. Strange. The Lotus wouldn´t allow the Grineer to have control above that much power!” Ordis says.

“Ordis. It´s not about the Lotus. The Data I found showed that the Warframe signal was lost in space and never reappeared…!” Marroo interrups once again.

The Operator asks “What are trying to say Marroo…Are trying to say that….the Warframe itself survived and the Operator died? And the Grineer are now using this Warframe as their puppet?”

“It wouldn´t be the first time!” Marroo replies.

After a short break Ordis breaks the silence “Operator, it seems like the Grineer seek for revenge. They challenge you once more to fight against their best warriors in the arena. I have marked the location. “

“No Tenno. From everything I know it will be a trap. They will realease this Warframe on you. And we don´t know what they have done to it to keep control of it.” Marroo tries to argue but the Operator just simply replies “Him…they have control about him. They once lifed before they got betrayed by their creators…Anyway I will go. I might trigger a trap. Or I won´t. No matter what we need more information. If the Grineer have Tenno technology and they create their own weapons with it…chaos will spread even further in the universe. I will talk to to you after I was successful.”

“Be careful Tenno” Darvo and Marroo reply.

The mission will start of like a normal Arena fight.

However before you reach the required amount of kills there will be a cutscene where you see Legios coming into the fight. You need to try to kill him. However It won´t be possible for you. He will use his third three abilities and before he dies he uses his 4 to get away.

Ordis gets you out of the mission and says “Operator you won´t be able to defeat him unless you kill him. I thought you don´t want that.”

Once arrived at the Orbiter the Tenno replies “ I know but I can´t think of a solution to overcome him defense to analyse the damage the Grineer have done to him.”

“Perhaps I can you Tenno” Darvo says as he is interrupting the conversation between Ordis and the Operator.

“Do you remember the first adventure we both had? I helped you to get this ascari negator off you. It was this device that negated your abilities and weakened you a lot. Perhaps if you throw that on him you will be able to to analyse him.”

“Actually, that is a great Idea Darvo. Thanks, I have to try this out. Ordis! We need to send an arena invitation!” the operator replies. “Already done. Waiting for you to MURDER – complete your mission!” Ordis responds.

Before you can enter the next chapter you need to build an ascari negator.

Then the 4th chapter is completed.

And here is the final chapter of Legios quest. Once again. tell wether you like it or not and what you do like and what Needs to improved. Enjoy

5th Chapter

The final chapter of this quest.

Ordis reminds you that it would be smart to take more than 5 negators with you before you go.

You need to go back to the arena and fight against the grineer executioners once again. At the end Legios will spawn againg and now each time his health bar is at zero he will gain a shield like Captain Vor. During that time, you need to activate the ascari negator. Each time you do that the max health of Legios will be reduced and he isn´t able to use one of his abilies anymore.

Each time there is a successful negation happening Legios will scream “FREE ME”

Throughout the entire battle Legios switches between his two weapons, the Tinctumus and the Honesta & GLoria

After the fourth negation the final battle starts Legios will send out a shockwave that forces you to lose your primary and secondary weapon. Therefore, you will fight against Legios head to head with your melee weapon. At the final strike Legios explodes with a white light and Ordis gets you out of there again.

Back at the Orbiter Ordis starts the conversation “Operator. Didn´t you wanted to KILL help this Warframe?”

Operator “Of course…but it told me to free him. Therefore, it seemed like it would have been the best if I would fulfil his last wish:”

Ordis “I will scan you in case data was transferred to you in anyway about this prisoner and whether the Grineer have done anything to him or not.”

After a short break Ordis talks again. “Operator. Somehow Legios transferred some kind of his data on your Warframe skin. This may have occurred at his explosion. I think if you go back into the arena you are able to find more parts of him. I have created the blueprint so far. Concerning the information, the Grineer received from that Warframe. It seems like they couldn´t really do much with him, but they somehow extracted void energy. With that they created armor that is immune to their own weaknesses.”

“Thanks Ordis. As strange as it sounds. This sounds reasonable. Strengthen what you are weak against..I will look out for those Grineer.” The Operator responds.

“Not only the Grineer” Marroo says as she is interruptimg the conversation “I have checked the security files of the Grineer due to my researches I made about Legios. It seems like the corpus have hacked themselves into the system of the grineer and transformed their technology into their own armor. Be careful out there Tenno. The times seem to change…”

End of the 5th Chapter and end of the quest

• 2 weeks later...