Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea-Mashup: Frame, Enemies, Modding System and more

LOD07

• 2 weeks later...

work continues soon. have been busy lately and to be honest.... DE doesn´t show me any kind of good investments in Warframe currently what doesn´t help motivating myself to do something positive for the game that doesn´t belong to just complaining about different features that could be way better with a couple more thoughts spend into them

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
vor 12 Stunden schrieb (PS4)reidy35:

Your frame orb idea is now the weapon exilus slot. And Legios seems really good.

Thats what I thought when I heard they will make that happen. Even though I think it's still stupid right now it still is something. Because set mods or augment mods still can't be utilize to their full potential. 

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It´s sad to see a game that inspired me to study GameDesgin become such a mess and in terms of GameplayLoop and inconsistency of Challenge and Reward with a good balance with these two. 

And that all besides the bugs… and grind. 

I don´t know whether i´ll ever finish what I started with this thread but at the moment the motivation to keep this going just ain´t there.

Sorry fellow Tenno

57 minutes ago, LOD07 said:

It´s sad to see a game that inspired me to study GameDesgin become such a mess and in terms of GameplayLoop and inconsistency of Challenge and Reward with a good balance with these two. 

Warframe kind of became a mess due two 3 things. 

The nonsensical damage curve combined with the ovecovoluted defense syatem. 

The desperate need to build up , regardless of the need of revise stuff. The best anology is DE is building a a fancy penthhouse apartment at the top of building while the reception has a craked window , the paint job is falling apart and the door bell does not work. The worst part is if you go to the underground parking lot you can see the cracks on the columns. 

The overatchmeng to mods. DE desings system around mods , instead of designing a working system them crate mods for it. This obsession goes further that a lot of features that should be baseline are a mod for no reason ( alot of arguments fall on this category ). This results in overly complex systems that have a nasty tendency of being broken due to stacking mutipliers.

1 hour ago, LOD07 said:

don´t know whether i´ll ever finish what I started with this thread but at the moment the motivation to keep this going just ain´t there.

Sorry fellow Tenno

Take a break and hope that the last video from Traiman ( Rahetalius ) is a wake up call to DE. You can play a few games like Vanquish ( surpinsilly cheap and my first impression is the game is amazing ) or Doom. 

• Like 2

Ha the break will be a long one especially after they confirmed that they will release warframe onto mobile phones. I mean wtf. For real. Now it's official. We always knew that we were playing a mobile game on the pc and now we can finally play a mobile game on our mobile phone. XD Rip warframe

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, LOD07 said:

Ha the break will be a long one especially after they confirmed that they will release warframe onto mobile phones. I mean wtf.

Excuse me WTF. Where did you got that info ?

Edit: WTF the train man did it again.

Edited by keikogi

vor einer Stunde schrieb (NSW)SalamanderMan80:

Very Intreging, I must say i'm inpressed. The first warframe idea from a fan i rather enjoy looking at...

Keep it Up!

i´d really like to and thanks for those pleasing words. 

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...