Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC Update 23.5: Mask of the Revenant] Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

15 hours ago, 42nights said:

I have about the same problem, however, Nakak prompted me to leave with a "you should talk to konzu" style line that I've not seen in other playthroughs until the end (but I had only found the first arm)

So, the reason she pressed to leave is:

- after the first arm, you gotta build all the parts then return to the plains at night to finish the quest.

I’d imagine this is the problem most people on this forum haven’t got. I guess I’m so use to quests that have base instructions in the navigator icon that I was a tad lost/shoulda listened better.

So its not bugged only a little bit hard to understand.

So if u have touch the first blue energy nakak says "talk to konzu" and she means by that that you have to get all parts and craft them.

After you crafted them and have them in your inv u can go back to plains at night and she will start talking again and mark the spots on the map.

sorry for my bad english

Well, i have all parts building now, in 10 hours i might be able to confirm or deny.
But i still stick with this is a bug, because surely other people just normally progressed to the main BP, else we would have a lot more folks in here.,..

Am 25.8.2018 um 06:42 schrieb RagingShark-Shade:

Allright i figured the quest out....

1st get the mask and go to the Plains with the mask equiped....do the first step

2th Build the Systems, claim the systems(not all parts at once) Go to the Plains and get the second step. on your map the second location will show up.

3thbuild the Chassis, claim it and do the same thing again. go to the plains, get the marked spot.

4th build the Neroptics, go to the Plains and get the next spot and kill the Revenant Phantom.

5th Build the Revenant.....i hope this helps

That is the way you get Revenant!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE READ FIRST THEN COMPLAIN

1st. Revenants 3rd ability reave has around 50/50 chance to restore health and shield when passing through enemies when it should allways restore health and shields.

2nd Phantasma cannot equip the mod called sinister reach which increases beam weapon range while other beam shotguns like phage and convectrix can.

3rd Revenants thralls become hostile again if corrupted in a fissure mission, though the thrall effect is still going on preventing from recasting the ability.

4th Revenants reave ability effect is a box shape (intentional ?)

5th Using huras kubrows stalk ability can make Phantasma flashing transparent and back to normal in rapid succession.

6th Revenants Mesmer skin can have uneven charges such as 7.17 charges, which in turn ingame it is displayed you having     0 charges on mesmer skin but you cannot recast it, nor does it stun a enemy which hits this last ''charge''

7th Companions such as kubrows, consider thralls as enemies and will kill them if they aren't busy fighting other enemies, thralls sure like to get killed by basically everything.

Also please make Revenant's thralls immune to friendly tenno abilities, AoE abilities and stuns kill the thralls and stunlock them into useless piles of energy pillars.

Thx hope to see these fixed soon.

Edited by Flustershy
Added more bugs i forgot.
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Syvarin said:

I've got good news: for many of us the quest may not be broken at all! It's just poorly designed!

After you've gone out into the plains wearing the mask and Nakak has told you to check with Konzu, you're supposed run bounties to gather and build all the pieces to Revenant. Once that is done you can go back out into the plains and continue the mini-quest to get the main blueprint.

There really needs to be something to show what the next step of the quest is. Without anything it's easy to assume the quest is broken because there's no guidance.

Your right there should have been more indication that this is the direction we are supposed to go in.

So I got the mask and the quest went on normally, but after I touched the first arm no other objective activated anywhere on the map. Now I can't do the quest again and the only way for me to get Revenant is by buying it for 325 plat. It's like the game thinks I finished the game but I never got the blueprint.

I have this problem.

The steps I did:
1.- Talk to Nakak
2.- Buy the mask
3.- Equip the mask on the operator
3.- Go to Plains of Eidolons at night
4.- Go to the first spot and go to Operator mode.
5.- Find and,press X on the gost, hear Nakak storie...
and thats it, nothing else happen.... I can't continue.

I tried to:
1.- Go back to Cetus and back to the Plains.
2.- Un equip the mask and equip it back.
3.- Repruchase it (I can't)

Nothing... I can't continue with the quest.

Edited by Socramgs

3 minutes ago, Socramgs said:

I have this problem.

The steps I did:
1.- Talk to Nakak
2.- Buy the mask
3.- Equip the mask on the operator
3.- Go to Plains of Eidolons at night
4.- Go to the first spot and go to Operator mode.
5.- Find and,press X on the gost, hear Nakak storie...
and thats is, nothing else happend.... I can't continue.

I tried to:
1.- Go back to Cetus and back to the Plains.
2.- Un equip the mask and equip it back.
3.- Repruchase it (I can't)

Nothing... I can't continue with the quest.

Pltaform: PC
Account: Socramgs

you have to build the parts, i dont know if it is all of them.

Go to Konzu and do the bounties

Edited by xinaman

So i talked to kid bought mask equiped it then i entered cetus looked at map found marker went to marker i pressed E kid started talking marker desepired and thats it i can't do anything.

Is there will be fix or update for that bug i really want to have new warframe 😂

PS sorry for bad english 

i was trying to get the BP of the new frame, but for lack of indicators on what i should do in the quest (i know i was stupid); when I entered the plains I took only 1 fragment and I left the plains because I didn't know what to do, and now I do not know how to continue the quest without saying it's bugged, because every moment that I enter the plains i do not find the next fragment, please help me there is no way to reset the frame's mission, which does not count as quest not even on the codex

PLEASE, sorry...