Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC Update 23.5: Mask of the Revenant] Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

Enthrall: sometimes doesn’t allow us to cast the ability even when we have energy or enemy is not already enthralled, saying the ability already in use, hence resulting in a 3-4 enthralled enemies capped, no army as per advertised. 

Mesmer Skin: ability icon sometimes dimmed (as in in-used) and doesn’t show the number of charges left. (This is similar bug as Rhino’s Iron Skin)

I noticed the above bugs mostly happens in team play. 

I began to play a defense alert on Tessera Venus with my friend who is new to the game. I summoned a specter because why not and i spawned it inside of the cryo-pod. Once it spawned, the trinity specter one shot me with a melee attack and began to destroy the cryo pod. The trin 3 easily killed my friend and the mission was over a few seconds later. Definitely was a surprise. Hopefully this is detailed enough

During the quest, I went to the first white circle on the mini map, touched the glowing hand coming out of the ground, Nakak started her dialogue, I was able to touch the same glowing hand again and did and then the next circle didn't show up. I don't think I can restart the quest or go to the next location, keeping me from getting the blueprint.

Is there a way to repeat the quest?

I DIDN'T WANT TO BREAK IT I PROMISE!

If you enter to the plains of eidolon during the night and you get close to the gara lake and onle get one of the 2 things and go out of the mision the quest bug and you cant get the second thing, and you cant restart the quest.

On 2018-08-24 at 4:51 PM, SimonEF said:

I accidentally left the PoE after only finding one white circle because Nakak told me to go to Konzu. Because of this, I did not get the BP, and when I return to the Plains or Nakak there is no way to restart or pick up where I left off, so the quest is just broken for me.

same someone please send help

4 hours ago, KyserbrigX said:

Guys hope this helps. The revenant quest will not push forward after the first encounter in the lake (where nakak suggests you talk to knozu) untill you get at least 1 part of revenant aquired from the bounty, built and collected from foundry.

Thats how the story will progress...

No point going back to plains with the mask on if you still have not made a new revenant part. Each unique revenant part collected from foundry triggers the quest progression on the plains.

Its the Only time nakak will talk to you again about revenant as you enter on the plains with the mask on.

Best way to go about it i guess is to collect and build all the parts first before going back to the plains.(this is what i did and was able to complete the revenant quest. Buying the revenant from the market will also push the quest progression as if you built the parts already. Btw i did NOT buy the revenant warframe from the market, a clan mate did for testing purposes)

Note: the revenant main blue print will be the LAST bp you will get in this quest. Dont get confused by trying to get the main blue print first hoping the quest will proceed with out the building neuroptics,systems and chassis first.(or buying revenant from the market first)

I really hope this helps.

this works for me thanks

So I believe that some of us encountered the quest thinking we finished it, but it doesnt reward the blueprint even though its our fist POE. I just watched a FULL walk through and the first POE was different from mine. In mine it told me to go talk to Konzu and ended without letting me continue and ive tried everything to get it to progress! In the video the quest continued for them, giving more POE. Mine stopped right there! Def bug that needs a hotfix for sure! Already farmed 2 parts. I saw someone post that you have to craft a part, and this is not true as the walk through I watched, and countless others Ive watched NEVER had to craft anything, they just equipped the mask and went to the lake! Their maps had POE after the first one and mine stopped right there!

Same here, got the blueprint but didn't get the last fragment.

Btw, I build all 3 parts and did both at the same time in 1 plains run, first spot gave me the fragment but the second one didn't. Then I killed the specter and got the revenant bp.

Edited by Pentore

same here, already crafted every revenant parts but can't find second gray circle at field map.

it was fine at the first fragments but after finished Nakak's naration, i couldn't find second fragments at the second map mark (gray circle)

so i just went back to Citus and rejoined to session but couldn't find the map mark.

I tried to go back to orbiter and log off the game but still can't find any different, how can i fix it?

If you enter to the plains of eidolon during the night and you get close to the gara lake and onle get one of the 2 things and go out of the mision the quest bug and you cant get the second thing, and you cant restart the quest.

i got same problem, he said something about talking to konzu, so is left and now its bugged.

i even got all the parts from the bounties, just blueprint is missing cause the mission bugged out -.-

So everything is going fine for a few minutes i used the Mask then go to the plains and then touch one of the revenant things then i i wanted to use my Volt so it would be easier i go back to cetus equip Volt then i go in the plains then nothing happened just no quest at all its night time too pls fix.

I've got good news: for many of us the quest may not be broken at all! It's just poorly designed!

After you've gone out into the plains wearing the mask and Nakak has told you to check with Konzu, you're supposed run bounties to gather and build all the pieces to Revenant. Once that is done you can go back out into the plains and continue the mini-quest to get the main blueprint.

There really needs to be something to show what the next step of the quest is. Without anything it's easy to assume the quest is broken because there's no guidance.