Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC Update 23.5: Mask of the Revenant] Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

Same problem here, i have all 3 parts, and the mask on,rank 3 on quills but i dont get the last part of the quest nothign show up at the lakes or river north of it nor is there a map prompt. Pleas help or fix soon !

Edited by Azuresky

• 2 weeks later...

Is this fixed yet? I've been unable to progress on this questline. Got the first part of the quest, went and grabbed the part, left to craft. Came back and can't continue the quest.

Just needed to run bounties on Cetus for last parts.

Edited by ChappyOak
More details

I was having the problem where I had all 3 parts crafted and I had bought the mask, but going to the Plains of Eidolon did nothing - After setting the Revenant quest as the active quest in my orbiter and returning to PoE Nanak got talkative and I was able to complete the quest.

When doing Mask of the Revenant upon launch, I had just begun the quest by going outside at night. I proceeded to the marked area and when next to the blue-glowing-body-thing the prompt to press x did not show up. I was confused because I hadn't looked up any guides and had no idea what to do so I quickly looked it up online. I found out what to do but now I knew there was a problem. I think I stood around there looking for something and etc until I finally gave up and decided to leave and come back. To my dismay, the quest had already gone into the second stage even though I hadn't yet completed the first stage. At launch, this glitch wasn't addressed yet so I was left alone not knowing what to do. Is there a way I can reset the quest and start over because an option for that would be really nice in these circumstances.

I'm stuck on the first part of the quest when first equipping the mask and entering the plains for the first time: There is no dialog/questmarker

• It was night
  • I had the mask equipped
  • Going into operator mode did nothing
  • I am max rank with Ostrons and Quills
Edited by pansit
More descriptive wording

Ok so I don't know if someone already posted it, but I had the same issues with the Revenant quest, nothing was happening when entering the plains. In fact the quest was not active for me, so it might be dumb, but try to go to the codex, on the Mask of the Revenant quest, and click Begin at the bottom right. I don't know why it wasn't active anymore since I never started another quest after this one. My guess is when they included the quest in the codex, it made it inactive. Hope this will help.

Edited by Arssenyk

Am 23.11.2018 um 03:24 schrieb Arssenyk:

Ok so I don't know if someone already posted it, but I had the same issues with the Revenant quest, nothing was happening when entering the plains. In fact the quest was not active for me, so it might be dumb, but try to go to the codex, on the Mask of the Revenant quest, and click Begin at the bottom right. I don't know why it wasn't active anymore since I never started another quest after this one. My guess is when they included the quest in the codex, it made it inactive. Hope this will help.

Yes, this was indeed the problem. After buying the mask I went on to do other things and became distracted by Fortuna coming out. Somewhere along the way the quest must have become inactive. So setting the quest to active (either in the codex like you said or from the navigation console) solves the problem.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I finally got the mask and waited for night as told

Went out there and could get to the first circled area but couldn't press X. After going into Cetus and back out I finally could press X

Could get to the second circled area just fine and had no bugs. She then told me to create Revenant even though I didn't get to the third circle or defeat Revenant...

I've tried to leave the plains of eidolon and go back in to see if it'll reset itself but sadly not.

Not sure what to do since I don't have the blueprints to make it.

• 1 month later...

Loadout -> Copy From... copies the wrong heavy weapon.

Reproduce:

1. In Loadout A enter vehicle mode.
  2. Equip a ranged weapon i.e. Imperator Vandal
  3. Equip a different heavy weapon i.e. Fluctus
  4. In Loadout B select Copy From... and select Loadout A
  5. Loadout B has the ranged weapon equiped as heavy weapon i.e. Imperator Vandal instead of Fluctus.

NOTE 1: This might not happen if you have only one archweapon with gravimag.

NOTE 2: I did some testing and for me it seems to be always setting Imperator Vandal as the heavy weapon. It was my first grvimag archweapon so instead of setting the ranged weapon it might be setting the first gravimag weapon instead.

• 4 years later...