Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC Update 23.5: Mask of the Revenant] Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

Hi I still have issues completing the initial Mask quest :( 

I have all the requirements, I've purchased the mask, went in the plains solo at night, I got the dialogue with the kid, the first two zones appeared marked on the minimap as intended and then after receiving the dialogue for the third I was not able to find the spot to use the glowing flame as in the first two.

I kept trying returning to the plains at night after each hot fix but the dialogue never activated and the marked zone on the minimap never appeared after. 

Maybe a quest reset would solve it, but I can't reset it since it's not a log quest that I can abandon and restart.

If you have any ideas please let me know, I would like to have the frame blueprint :) 

Anticipated thanks. 

I encountered a bug on the Plains of Eidolon while running Bounties, I managed to force my warframe into a noclip mode

I'm pretty sure the bug came from the camera shift that happens while switching from operator and warframe, I think I was hit with some sort of knock down from one of the bombards, while I was shifting out and back into my warframe. I was playing Excalibur Umbra so it might also have to do with Umbras free movement passive clipping me into nothing.

In the noclip you could shoot your weapons and holding right click would make the aimglide noise, and the operator change key acts like it's disabled, and you have no collision and could clip through the world, initially when I triggered the bug I was following my momentum and flying away into the skybox but /unstuck reset my location but didn't remove me from the bugged state, after that point I recorded what my screen was looking like

This was the bugged state I ended up in

There is a bug related with Revenant en Hidron, Sedna defense tileset. The bug is related to the Revenant minions bugging the elevator, making it unable to move and not progressing to the next wave. I think that the elevator doesn't detect the minions as allies so the trigger doesn't happen even if it's called. Even if you kill them after, the elevator animation doesn't trigger, so I think that maybe there is a problem within the trigger function itself that it fails if a Revenant's "minion" is on it, because if a "minion" isn't on it, it does not bug.

I hope you fix this as fast as you can because it is impossible for me to play with Revenant in this tileset (Sedna, Hidron).

Would the red-text give will thank me in the hotfix text? I would be honored.

Hey, I don't know if anybody else here uses extractors, but I deploy a distilling extractor to earth 2 times per day and one of my extractor was bugged and would always have 200hp. When I come to retrieve it, it said it had found some neurodes, but when I come to craft the weapon I didn't have any neurodes. That's how I found out that my extractor was bugged. Anybody else experiencing this issue?

I haven't noticed anyone talking about this yet: Over the last few days, I've had a recurring issue late at night (Pacific time, US) where when trading with the numerous EU players online during those hours, it's impossible for me to invite them to my dojo or vice versa until the EU player logs out and back in. Perhaps this is just something on my end, but it an issue I've never personally encountered before these past few days. 

Gram prime combo counter not working properly, or if so, was not mentioned anywhere as being a feature. Counts to 30 for 2x combo but nothing afterwards. Counts to 180 hits but cannot count higher nor reach higher combo. Is this a bug or feature? Shouldn't it at least be capped at 3.5x?

When playing as Nyx or Nyx prime on the Plains of Eidolon (plague star and ghoul purge bounties included) with matchmaking turned on and in a group, whenever you cast Chaos only your teammates can see the Nyx Illusions on the enemies and you cannot see a timer for the remaining duration of the ability. This does not happen in any regular missions, as well as going into the Plains of Eidolon solo. (On a related note, do the Ghouls have an interaction for Nyx's passive? As in, can Ghouls be disarmed?)

Update: It happens whenever I play multiplayer with a full squad on regular missions and planets too.

Edited by GnarrkTheHunter

I took the mask from Nakak, equipped it then went to Plains at night time. After i went inside the white circle Nakak and her friend started telling the story then while they still telling the story i touched the hand on the ground. After the story finished nothing has spawned. I looked around, searched for something but no. Then i went back to Cetus and tried to start the mission again but there was no white circle ever again. I tried it many times in different night times and tried re-equipping the mask but no. This bug happened at 22.45 (UTC +3), 19.09.2018. I also sent a ticket right after this bug happened but it's been 8 days and still got no response or update. Also i wanna include that before the mission i had all of the revenant parts so i'd just start building him but since this bug happened i couldnt.

Quick Edit: I was with a random squad while doing the mission but no one was inside the white circle.

Edit 2: After 4 hours i posted this i tried doing the mission again. And i saw the white circle and did the mission again BUT still didnt get Revenant BP :(.

Edited by nightc0re28

I have no idea if this was because of the newest update or some bizarre series of events but something happened to cause my computer to lock up and freeze. Before this, I've never ran into this issue.

So in-game, I was ready to initiate a trade with someone so I invited them before I went in to my dojo and they accepted the invite while I was loading. Once the loading ended and faded to black, my entire computer locked up and froze, costing me a trade and having to hard restart.  It should be noted that I've invited people this way before and I haven't had this happen to me.  Before this, my computer very rarely completely froze like this before and certainly not because of Warframe.

Assumedly, it was an isolated incident so I brushed it off.  Once I got back into the game though, I found that all my settings were reverted back to defaults which irked me to no end as I had to tweak everything back and I don't feel like I've got everything like it was before.  Weirdly enough, my keybinds were unaffected but aside from that, my settings were reverted for some odd reason.

Like I said, it seems like an isolated incident as I imagine something borks up when you load in-game while also inviting someone, but I thought I'd throw this out there in case anyone else has had this happen.

On 2018-08-25 at 1:44 AM, FriskyGhoul said:

The quest seems to have broken for me i completed the first set of the mission where i get a closer look at the thing and im told to extract (with no reward) and when i go talk to konzu he doesn't lead me forwards in the quest just bounties and standing options

The exact same thing happened to me on PS4