The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Super Leet Yolo Swag Excalibur Yolo

Playur

Well the original swag was similar to a bouquet of sorts using flowers, fruits, and other greens.

However, back in Vietnam War, there was another swag variant used by snipers (still used today). Swag for that was actually an aconym which stood for Scientific Wild-&#! Guess.

SWAG was originally an acronym for Secretly we are #$$ back in the 60's IIRC

it also refers to loot etc. 

Lots of meanings.

Edited by Sixty5

Im impressed, how da hell did ya keep the Toxic aincients from destroying the pod though??

Radial blind?

The toxic ancients was the reason I died at wave 20 and barely managed to finish... 

But yea, I pretty much Radial Blind 24/7 and wreck them with my Despair... 

Massive troll to everyone who thinks this is the meaning of swag. Some one took it seriously(aka the same people who use urban dictionary because they know nothing of slang.) and decided to post this. The person who made this seems to be rather unintelligent considering he has to curse every 5 seconds. Also to perma debunk this. In the sixties the term didn't mean what it means today. It meant happy. So "Secretly we are happy?"

Massive troll to everyone who thinks this is the meaning of swag. Some one took it seriously(aka the same people who use urban dictionary because they know nothing of slang.) and decided to post this. The person who made this seems to be rather unintelligent considering he has to curse every 5 seconds. Also to perma debunk this. In the sixties the term didn't mean what it means today. It meant happy. So "Secretly we are happy?"

so "Secretly we are happy?" is the real meaning now?

WHY are we still benchmarking Xini as an accomplishment? Not only is it not endgame, but it isn't even the highest level infested defense on Eris.
People address Xini as a way to prove things need to be buffed/nerfed, and then people make gloat posts about Xini like this.

I know this makes me sound like an elitist prick or whatever, but I have just not been able to grasp why people think Xini is in any way a challenge, or why it is referenced as a benchmark. It USED to be the premiere mod farm, because it was easy and had a high yield. That is ALL.

WHY are we still benchmarking Xini as an accomplishment? Not only is it not endgame, but it isn't even the highest level infested defense on Eris.

People address Xini as a way to prove things need to be buffed/nerfed, and then people make gloat posts about Xini like this.

I know this makes me sound like an elitist prick or whatever, but I have just not been able to grasp why people think Xini is in any way a challenge, or why it is referenced as a benchmark. It USED to be the premiere mod farm, because it was easy and had a high yield. That is ALL.

Take all my +1s. The high level Infested defense is @(*()$ Palus on Pluto. Xini is the lowest level T3 mission, which is why it was good for mods.

Take all my +1s. The high level Infested defense is @(*()$ Palus on Pluto. Xini is the lowest level T3 mission, which is why it was good for mods.

Actually Palus's difficulty is 3, despite the enemy levels being ~ 70 from the start. Xinis difficulty is 5.

The toxic ancients was the reason I died at wave 20 and barely managed to finish... 

But yea, I pretty much Radial Blind 24/7 and wreck them with my Despair... 

I kinda thought the one death and success was pretty impressive.  If you died it probably meant toxic ancients and the time it takes from death to respawn and be able to hit radial blind again i'm sure the pod got pretty close to death.