Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How often are dev streams?

(PSN)LV9999Majin

So I hear that the gift of the lotus alerts only show up after dev streams, I was wondering how often they are. I'm fiending for a new potatoed weapon and don't want to break into the miniscule amount of platinum I've gained. Selling things is by far the hardest part of this game, I don't have that kind of patience.

Well, since its look like you have a good time investigating it, may i suggest to go to their youtube account and observe the dates of every dev streams. Perhaps your conclusion is even better than that post 😄

Edited by novalery

9 hours ago, (PS4)BloodPuddles420 said:

So I hear that the gift of the lotus alerts only show up after dev streams, I was wondering how often they are. I'm fiending for a new potatoed weapon and don't want to break into the miniscule amount of platinum I've gained. Selling things is by far the hardest part of this game, I don't have that kind of patience.

As others have pointed out, devstreams are every other Friday, but they do get postponed for a variety of reasons--as they will be these next two weeks, if I recall correctly. 

You do have other options when it comes to reactors and catalysts. Keep on eye out for invasion and mission rewards. They aren't common, but they appear with some regularity (use Deathsnack's Warframe utility to keep an eye out for them). Every once in a great while, Darvo finds a few that fell off the back of the space truck (queue up that Deep Purple!). Check with him periodically. You might get lucky.