Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Time Oriented Frame?

GreyEnneract

I would normally not suggest this, however we have an antimatter based frame so it should be fine right? Also if this is the wrong section please move it to the correct area ;9

With Necro coming as the next male frame, I remembered awhile back that DE cares about gender balancing the frames out. So I thought that another frame after Necro is sure to come. My idea for that female frame would be a time based frame. Her name could be Chrona, or something better that you all could most likely come up with.

I was seeing her as being a support based frame, since I personally think we need another one besides Trinity. First skill could (order doesn't really matter excluding the ultimate), turn back a downed allies' time to before they went down, thus reviving them.

Second skill could speed up the user's and allies' fire rate/reload/charge/melee speed.

The third skill could stop all movement  from enemies within a large radius.Could also throw in a little extra and stop things like nightmare timers, most likely not though.

The final and fourth skill, the ultimate, could speed up the life span of enemies in a wide radius, turning them to skeletons/dust, being an instant death to any enemy. I know there would need to be balance tweaks to this such as an enemy limit, however I just find it to be an interesting concept.

Just my silly idea I wanted to share. I expect lots of criticism seeing as this is an internet forum ;P

Edited by GreyEnneract

I've always wanted a shapeshifter frame Crazy.

Not into animals - that'd be stupid.

I mean like having a 4th skill that is a stance shift between Offensive and Defensive modes.

In one form the Frame's skills would all have a damage oriented effect, in the other they'd take on a utility purpose.

So imagine something like

Red Comet/Blue Star - 1 skill - 25 Energy - In Red form this skill is a single target projectile which moves relatively slow that leaves a 2 second long stack effect that amps the damage of more Red Comet hits. In Blue Star form this skill leaves a stationary mote of energy that zap and stuns nearby enemies for up to 15 seconds. If you cast this skill in one form and transform while its still in play the skill will swap too. Summon a whole bunch of Blue Stars and switch to Red Form to unleash a flurry of Red Comet all at once.

Just a thought. Of course, his stance change skill wouldn't cost 100 energy like most 4 skills. Probably more like 25 energy. You wanna encourage swapping as often as you need it.

I mean like having a 4th skill that is a stance shift between Offensive and Defensive modes.

In one form the Frame's skills would all have a damage oriented effect, in the other they'd take on a utility purpose.

Red Comet/Blue Star - 1 skill - 25 Energy - In Red form this skill is a single target projectile which moves relatively slow that leaves a 2 second long stack effect that amps the damage of more Red Comet hits. In Blue Star form this skill leaves a stationary mote of energy that zap and stuns nearby enemies for up to 15 seconds. If you cast this skill in one form and transform while its still in play the skill will swap too. Summon a whole bunch of Blue Stars and switch to Red Form to unleash a flurry of Red Comet all at once.

Just a thought. Of course, his stance change skill wouldn't cost 100 energy like most 4 skills. Probably more like 25 energy. You wanna encourage swapping as often as you need it.

I quite like that idea.

We should be able to choose to use our frame as Male/female oh anyways female frame is stronger than man 

Look out people, we got a feminist extremist here - one with atrocious grammar, no less. Either that or it's a troll.

Edited by CrazyCanadian24

I've seen it before but maybe his could be the first skill frame. A warframe that actually takes skill since you would have to know when to switch defensive or offensive and if you got good you could be really proficient.

I've seen it before but maybe his could be the first skill frame. A warframe that actually takes skill since you would have to know when to switch defensive or offensive and if you got good you could be really proficient.

I'd like to think so.

I always pictured him in my head as having a Mage form and then a Knight form. Offense and Defense.

There are many females with time powers. Two examples would be Sakuya Izayoi from Touhou and Akemi Homura from Madoka Magica.

Mentioning Sakuya. Interesting.

Anyways, I'd love to see a time-based Warframe.

Rhino is already able to stop the time by stomping, but that's not really what I'd like to see.

>implying the existence of a Necro frame makes it okay to post suggestions in General Discussion

I'd tell you what would be a better idea, but this is not a warframe feedback forum, so there you go.

>Implying that most of the other frames are original.

So, in other words, you don't have a better idea. That's all I needed to know.

Do you have any idea how hard that transition would be to model and animate?

I approve.

How hard it could potentially be to make work out properly shouldn't be the issue. Just whether or not it is worthwhile to go all out to deliver something on that level.

When I think "What would I consider the ideal?" for something like a Warframe suggestion "Is it hard to make?" comes up much later in all my musings.

It is absolutely dwarfed by the desire to make the idea something people have fun thinking/talking about and might enjoy to play.

I'd imagine you probably understand where I'm coming from on that.