(PSN)obsidiancurse

Question

23 answers to this question

24 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Mastery_Rank#PS4

"LAST UPDATED: HOTFIX 23.1.3 (PS4)"

"Total                       698    1,641,613
Minus Exclusives    642    1,440,613"

All the Consoles are currently missing is Revenant, Newest Amp, Phantasma and Prisma Twin Gremlins, I believe.

Thanks, so I am 3k shy. Unsure what I’ve missed, several clan mates are in exact same position too. Does anything else give mastery apart from equipment and star chart?

Maybe it's an amp or zaw... These are the only items that might show as mastered in the profile, even if you haven't ranked them to 30 after gilding them.

Edited by Guest

9 hours ago, (PS4)iQuedas said:

Maybe it's an amp or zaw... These are the only items that might show as mastered in the profile, even if you haven't ranked them to 30 after gilding them.

Hmm, I guess if they show as mastered without guilding  its possible, although I seem to remember guiding them.

does anyone on PS4 have 1641613?. If so what is your equipment total plz?

4 hours ago, (PS4)obsidiancurse said:

does anyone on PS4 have 1641613?. If so what is your equipment total plz?

I'm on 1,635,613, only missing Zenith and Sigma & Octantis.

If you still have your Zaws/Amps, it might be worth checking if they have one forma symbol on their icon in your inventory or visiting the Quills to check your amps.

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, (PS4)iQuedas said:

I'm on 1,635,613, only missing Zenith and Sigma & Octantis.

If you still have your Zaws/Amps, it might be worth checking if they have one forma symbol on their icon in your inventory or visiting the Quills to check your amps.

Thanks, I will check when I’m back, I have my amps still but not all the zaws. Out of interest, how many items total do you have in your profile, is it 453?

11 minutes ago, (PS4)obsidiancurse said:

Out of interest, how many items total do you have in your profile, is it 453?

Yup.

1 minute ago, (PS4)obsidiancurse said:

Thanks.

so either i’ve glitched or zaws/amps show as mastered on the first level up and I’ve forgot to guild and relevel one. Hopefully it’s an amp as I still have those, zaws I only kept 3 😞

Hopefuly, try to check MK-1 weapons, 2 of my friends had this isue. I can send you screenshots when i´ll be online, if you wish.

2 hours ago, (PS4)dursereg said:

You have lato/braton vandals?

Yeah, everything you can get. Checked my profile against onder above and some clannies, exactly the same equipment and star chart but I’m 3k less. Also checked a clanny with a lvl 30 unguilded zaw and it doesn’t show as max so all mine must have been guilded. Thanks for all the help and suggestions but unless I’m missing something obvious this may be a support issue 😞

Did you gild and relevel the Mote Amp? It's a pretty forgettable one. And this fix to zaw on profiles was applied later, maybe the ones leveled before the patch still show as mastered.

But maybe support can check your account and point out what is missing. If that doesn't work, you might have to relevel zaws and amps.

9 hours ago, (PS4)iQuedas said:

Did you gild and relevel the Mote Amp? It's a pretty forgettable one. And this fix to zaw on profiles was applied later, maybe the ones leveled before the patch still show as mastered.

But maybe support can check your account and point out what is missing. If that doesn't work, you might have to relevel zaws and amps.

Yeah, was wondering about mote but it’s done too 😞 will submit to support, as you say, if it is an old zaw glitch they might be able to say which one, currently it could be one of eight.