Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Network not Responding"

(XBOX)Jonty EU

• 2 weeks later...

I’m really bout to stop playing this game it’s got so bad I have to play by myself and honestly this game is boring without friends and I’ve been a loyal player of this game but it makes me mad when I forma my gear then do a defense for 41 waves and gets disconnected now I get disconnected every 5 to 10 minuets this games gone to crap 

vor 8 Minuten schrieb (XB1)Dr4gonCatcher:

When I play Warframe every time it loses connection. It’s so frustrating when you towards the end of a mission and it drops out. If this carries on I think I will delete the game from my console. Come on Warframe sort your issues out.

That sounds not like a problem from DE. Most likely it's your internet connection. You should investigate there, may restart your devices for access. 

Okay this has been happening for me for DAYS where i start up any mission and all most immediately get disconnected because of the network or something. I am not emphasizing when i say this has been happening everytime i log on. It doesn't. matter the mission it just happens. Because of this i'm really stuggling not delete this because it seems the best choice now. Also because of this bug or error or something i've actually lost out on two boosters which now furthers my point on giving this game up.

Sometimes there are temporary regional issues. This could be the case here (no one has specified region so...) Give that there are virtually no complaints about this, a Regional Issue seems the most logical.

Edited by krc473

No, it’s not my internet. 

I’ve asked my alliance, clan members and others and they’ve said they’re having issues with network not responding. Sometimes it’s so bad I can’t even login to the game.

This has been happening about a day ago and hasn’t stopped.

Happening on PS4 and what I’ve seen Xbox.

2 hours ago, krc473 said:

Sometimes there are temporary regional issues. This could be the case here (no one has specified region so...) Give that there are virtually no complaints about this, a Regional Issue seems the most logical.

This has been going on for almost two days now. I’ve asked in region, clan, and my alliance and they’ve said they’ve all had issues. Even Xbox players have been having issues.

Also, pc servers and console servers are different. When pc is having issues we usually don’t and vice versa.

Edited by (PS4)jaegerbombtastic

vor 9 Minuten schrieb (XB1)I Robbed A Bank:

This guy must be working for DE. Everyone in the game is getting randomly disconnected but it's not their fault it's our internet 😂😂 what a joke.

nope...

first of all: if aaaanyone gets disconnected.. why so many people have absolutly no problem? if i get disconnected, it's always from a party after the host lags - which has nothing to do with the game. it's the host internet connection.

second of all: what would be DE's benefit from ignoring it? can't imagine they wanna loose their players...

21 minutes ago, (PS4)NewcastleDisease said:

nope...

first of all: if aaaanyone gets disconnected.. why so many people have absolutly no problem? if i get disconnected, it's always from a party after the host lags - which has nothing to do with the game. it's the host internet connection.

second of all: what would be DE's benefit from ignoring it? can't imagine they wanna loose their players...

Ok ready I have a challenge for you big guy open your eyes right and read the froums. Woooow everyone's getting disconnected right. 

No problem you don't have to thank me for opening your eyes. 😏

On 2018-08-25 at 8:43 AM, (PS4)NewcastleDisease said:

That sounds not like a problem from DE. Most likely it's your internet connection. You should investigate there, may restart your devices for access. 

Have you /seen/ the amount of posts there are about d/c, host migrations, FPS and other issues? Pretty sure if multiple people are having the same problem, it’s not their internet. Especially if they’ve gone as far as to cal their internet providers, test other multiplayer games, cycle their modems and routers and trouble shoot everything.

vor 5 Stunden schrieb (PS4)jaegerbombtastic:

Have you /seen/ the amount of posts there are about d/c, host migrations, FPS and other issues? Pretty sure if multiple people are having the same problem, it’s not their internet. Especially if they’ve gone as far as to cal their internet providers, test other multiplayer games, cycle their modems and routers and trouble shoot everything.

if you count the posts and compare it to the total volume of players, you get something under 10%.. which do not sound like problems with the game. if it's a problem by design, more  (or just everyone) would have this problems. i played today for around 3 hours and did not have a single disconnect. 

host migrations are problems with the host as mentioned above. not with the system.

and i ask again: why would they ignore it, if it's such a big problem? what's the benefit of ignoring it?

Edited by (PS4)NewcastleDisease

6 hours ago, (PS4)jaegerbombtastic said:

This has been going on for almost two days now.

Are people reporting it in the same region though? Recently there were issues with Latin America servers I believe. Making it hard for people in that area to login and play.

• The length of time is irrelevant. Do the people with the issue live in the same country/region.
  • Search the forums, virtually no one is complaining about it. If it was a massive issue there would be more complaints. A lack of complaints usually means regional.

So my clan mates and I decided to open relics, it was an organised Axi S3 radiant relic opening on Eris, Defence against infestation.

(I had an intact Axi S3 because I didn't have enough void traces, they let me join regardless, very nice of them.)

We all went in at the same time, however, as soon as we loaded in, the animation played and the other three were kicked out. Host migration.

The chances of getting the Rhino Prime part were gone, that's for sure. I tried to invite them back but it told me that I was playing in solo and couldn't do it. I figure, might as well finish the mission.

So I got to the cryo pod and the mission started. All of a sudden, I get lag because three people just joined. (Not my clan mates.)

We finish the mission, only two of us got enough reactant to open the relic, and I got a Nyx part. Already got her but sure, I'll take it.

Then the extraction part.

They all choose to extract, but it doesn't let me, the square button doesn't do anything. I'm stuck for another round. Can't even choose a relic.

Get to round 10 and try to extract again.

No luck.

I close the game and open it again.

The relics (the Axi S3 I took and the Neo B5 and Neo S7 I earned) are all gone along with the Nyx part.

What do I do?

2 hours ago, (PS4)NewcastleDisease said:

if you count the posts and compare it to the total volume of players, you get something under 10%.. which do not sound like problems with the game. if it's a problem by design, more  (or just everyone) would have this problems. i played today for around 3 hours and did not have a single disconnect. 

host migrations are problems with the host as mentioned above. not with the system.

and i ask again: why would they ignore it, if it's such a big problem? what's the benefit of ignoring it?

Show me actual proof of this so called “10%”.

And notice they’ve ignored the 80+ page of the cursor for console issue. There’s no benefit, they either don’t care or don’t see it.

Long story short, it’s the game not the player. Tell me, why would it make sense when multiple players are having issues? Yet their net is fine? Other multiplayer online games work?

It’s something with their servers.

2 hours ago, krc473 said:

Are people reporting it in the same region though? Recently there were issues with Latin America servers I believe. Making it hard for people in that area to login and play.

• The length of time is irrelevant. Do the people with the issue live in the same country/region.
  • Search the forums, virtually no one is complaining about it. If it was a massive issue there would be more complaints. A lack of complaints usually means regional.

A lot of people won’t post on the forums even if I’ve asked them too. 

I’m not in LA, I’m in the North American region. I’ve asked some people what regions they’re on, most said NA but there were others as well.

So what then? I’m supposed to buck up and deal with it? Not really an a-ok idea with me. I put money into this game because I enjoy it, but now can’t due to these issues the game is having.

Edited by (PS4)jaegerbombtastic

7 minutes ago, (PS4)jaegerbombtastic said:

I’m not in LA, I’m in the North American region.

Latin America was an example. It is the most recent one I remember. It usually just goes away after a few days. 

8 minutes ago, (PS4)jaegerbombtastic said:

So what then? I’m supposed to buck up and deal with it?

If it is a regional issue, you do not have a lot of choice. You could try a different matchmaking region and see if that helps, but that is about it.

• I agree that another solution would be far better. But if it is just a server issue there is not much the players can do. And fixes take time.
10 minutes ago, (PS4)jaegerbombtastic said:

I put money into this game because I enjoy it, but now can’t due to these issues the game is having.

What online game never has server issues occasionally? Do not put money into games if you cannot accept this happens from time to time.

1 minute ago, krc473 said:

Latin America was an example. It is the most recent one I remember. It usually just goes away after a few days. 

If it is a regional issue, you do not have a lot of choice. You could try a different matchmaking region and see if that helps, but that is about it.

• I agree that another solution would be far better. But if it is just a server issue there is not much the players can do. And fixes take time.

What online game never has server issues occasionally? Do not put money into games if you cannot accept this happens from time to time.

Considering I’ve actually never had issues with Warframe aside from the occasional downs, I’ve already accepted this. Please don’t put words into my mouth.

And I’m very aware fixes take time. I know how it works, been through it many times. But I’d like to hear something from de, especially if it’s something that has been going on for a while.

Also, I merely brought it up because I know it’s not my internet, not that games don’t have occasional server issues. Again, words put into mouth.