Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alliance leaders have way to much power over the clans in the alliance.

nunyeahbiz

I 100% DO NOT THINK THE ALLIANCE LEADER recruiting should have 100% full control from the start at all over all the clans in the alliance.

I will not beg for any power either or prove myself for it! I get my own rank use my own skills.

it was an agreement between us both and as a clan leaders. I didn't think id get the short end of the stick here. this is looking downhill from the start. I can immediately see it being abused. we both deserve equal power and a voting system personally on this agreement.. including other alliance clan leaders & members this is a higher form of cooperation governing the alliance. As I see it now it is unacceptable as to proper teamwork. cause I have no say from the start. other then to leave the alliance discussions about anything will mostly result in who ever has the power makes the choice .. im not gonna let my clan members get taxed to hell and back because of this the second I see it immediately leave the alliance. Personally I don't even know if the guy can actually defend himself at all in game. Don't talk or play or help people. im not gonna sit around and watch someone sit on there butt and do nothing or say nothing and reap the rewards for it. This has got to be changed. I don't see any benefit to it at all for my clan other then to be taxed for no reason when the solar rails come back. im not a clan member im a clan leader working to better my clan myself. being a alliance member now I feel like this was a huge mistake from the start. HUGE MISTAKE!!!!!! I don't help other clan members that aren't part of my clan in game for a reason. If a leader wont help a member they don't deserve to lead at all. They should leave that clan after some thought and a goodbye and find a active one like mine I played daily last month. SERIOUSLY mutiny is a thing lol. Some people need to be over thrown when doing something wrong otherwise it says its ok.

Sounds like he wants a democracy in the game where leadership is layered. 

At moment the alliance leader can set alliance chat moderation thats the only power that clan over the member states. If you dont like the leadership find another alliance. Its the same system as within any clan. 

You cant enforce democracy on others.

Honest;y. the only issue you seem to have brought up is the taxing issue. Furthermore, being a part of an alliance is basically an extended clan. That being said, opposing clan members in the same alliance are SUPPOSED to be helping each other. If the respective clan leaders aren't helping their clan, the most you can do is have a conversation with them about it rather than "withhold" your help that you essentially volunteered when joining said alliance. Lastly, these "issues" can be solved RIGHT NOW, by simply leaving the alliance. With that in mind, your whole rant seems.....useless. I suggest making your own alliance. I'm speaking form experience fyi.

How alliance leaders run their alliance is their prerogative. If you don't like the way they're running it, you have three options:

1. Approach them and see if you can convince them to run it differently
  2. Dealwith it, or
  3. Leave the alliance

It's the same thing with clan leadership and clan members. As leadership of alliances and clans are at the core a hierarchy, members are subject the to leaders' prerogatives and are free to leave should they not wish to be. Some leaders may run their clans or alliances as democratic organizations where all members get a say/vote on decisions, but ultimately the final decision always rests with the leader.

I am locking this thread as the thread starter has failed to remain respectful.