Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Skiajati build with riven

Ymoraa

Question

Hey guys, this is my skiajati build and riven. Is it best build for my riven ? i try to add organ shatter to this build by replacing berserker and condition overload but it doesnt do very good against 110 lvl corropted heavy gunners. I like to hear your advise. I can replace my riven.

Spoiler

unknown.png

Spoiler

290a371167867c0abaa971fd05462396.png

Edited by Ymoraa

17 answers to this question

You're not going to get much out of Blood Rush without Body Count or Drifting Contact as well, and I'd hesitate to break up an Umbral/Sacrificial set because you can't get those polarities back. Since your Riven gives negative Status duration anyway, which is already objectively bad on a status-focused weapon like the Skiajati, you might as well drop Condition Overload for Body Count and invest fully into making a mediocre crit weapon.

Or you could re-roll your Riven and hope for stats that support a better build, which is what I'd personally do. Damage, Attack Speed, Status Chance, and Combo Duration are all good in this context. You'll almost certainly still have to choose which one you want more between Condition Overload and Blood Rush, though, because Body Count/Drifting Contact is such a huge part of what makes melee as good as it is.

1 hour ago, -Signs- said:

Drop steel for organ shatter and drop pressure for drifting contact or primed pressure point.

A Bloodrush build without crit damage is silly.

tried organ shatter, ppp instead of sactifical steel, pressure. I didnt remove any umbral polarity but added 2 V. sactifical mods are better in simulcrum against 110 lvl heavy gunners.

15 minutes ago, Ymoraa said:

tried organ shatter, ppp instead of sactifical steel, pressure. I didnt remove any umbral polarity but added 2 V. sactifical mods are better in simulcrum against 110 lvl heavy gunners.

That's impossible from a math perspective. You should get more dmg with organ and ppp.

Edit: Calculated with 2.5 combo and 2 condition overload

Your build = 16,109 average dmg

My recommended build = 28,214 average dmg

Edited by -Signs-

3 minutes ago, Ymoraa said:

i think diffiremce is sactifical build starts with orange crits, ppp build is yellow

Could be, I calculate at 2.5 combo and 2 condition overload.

Edit: calculated with 0 combo and 0 condition overload.

Your build = 1107 average damage

My recommended build = 1514 average damage

Edited by -Signs-

Well the thing is with a blood rush build I'd want drifting contact and organ shatter but you are also stuck with the umbra mods and then you have minus to status duration on your riven so a bleed build doesn't work as well. So you figure that it has to be elemental and straight crit damage. I guess you could put drifting or organ shatter in there instead of berserk and use the arcane that increases attack speed.

FWIW my skiatji is the two umbra mods, blood rush, condition overload, weeping, relentless, drifting, berserker.

19 minutes ago, -Signs- said:

okay thank you so much. Also can i replace  60-60 status mod with pfever strike ?

Edited by Ymoraa

34 minutes ago, -Signs- said:

You can't be so sure cause different factions is weaker or stronger to different kinds of damage and enemies with strong armor will just be silly cause you will just be poking him with a stick

56 minutes ago, Ymoraa said:

okay thank you so much. Also can i replace  60-60 status mod with pfever strike ?

Primed Fever Strike is fine but I prefer the status of the 60/60. As well as not weighting my procs very heavily to corrosive.

11 hours ago, Ymoraa said:

i think diffiremce is sactifical build starts with orange crits, ppp build is yellow

Sorry, but i didn't quite understand. I might misinterpreted your word, but even without sacrificial steel, the blood rush will still give the orange crit (red crit with adarza/smeeta crit buff)

I already tested it. here's my build:

lIziRef.jpg

And the riven:

J8FHGVC.jpg

On 2018-09-10 at 11:20 AM, (PS4)blank_in_black said:

Sorry, but i didn't quite understand. I might misinterpreted your word, but even without sacrificial steel, the blood rush will still give the orange crit (red crit with adarza/smeeta crit buff)

I already tested it. here's my build:

lIziRef.jpg

And the riven:

J8FHGVC.jpg

pretty good build, though that speed can hinder tranquil's 2nd combo if you don't get the timing right. personally i would roll +damage +cc +cd -status duration

On 2018-10-18 at 11:49 PM, kevoisvevo said:

pretty good build, though that speed can hinder tranquil's 2nd combo if you don't get the timing right. personally i would roll +damage +cc +cd -status duration

2nd combo with guarantee finisher? Yeah, I can pull it off pretty easily (maybe, it because i played arpg games that has similar gameplay or combos). +damage would be nice tho, but i still like the dps. Well, skiajiati is a good crit/stat hybrid weapon so -status duration will hurt condition overload (edit: dreddeth and hooperinius already explained it better above). I’d choose -corpus/infested instead

Edited by (PS4)blank_in_black