Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oxium farm Nerf

_Eclips3_

Look, DE, if you ever see this, why do you keep trying to make oxium harder to farm? All I get is 100-130 oxium in apparently the best mission for it, and I need 6000 more, you see the problem here? 6000/130= 46, I need to do this 46 times over and over and I'm going to be put off this real fast, please make it easier to obtain, and 300 oxium for 30 plat where as alloy you get 1500.... That's just messed up.

9 minutes ago, XxElite2015xX said:

300 oxium for 30 plat where as alloy you get 1500.... That's just messed up.

That would imply they intend Oxium to be obtained 1/5 as easily. If they wanted it to be as easily obtained as Alloy, they wouldn't have made  Oxium in the first place.

Take Nekros and augmented Hydroid into IO for 20 waves /repeat.  Also be sure if pugging they know to Let the tentacles grab mobs before they kill them or no extra loot from them

edit:also dont take arca plasmor or play with anyone using it with nekros as that shotgun leaves no corpses to desecrate

Edited by tastic

Oxium supposed to be rare, unlike alloy which is the most common thing you can get

Use Nekros/Ivara, smeeta kavat and resource booster

also, did you know that the ospreys only dropped 1-2 oxium before U15.7.2  that was painful

Edited by vid23
typo

2 minutes ago, (PS4)deathwolfclaw666 said:

An idea I played around with a bit was being able to convert resources into other resources.

For example convert X amount of Salvage into X amount of Neurodes.

xD In the end I turned my maxed prime flow into 500 plat, and turned that 500 plat into 7k oxium

1 minute ago, GinKenshin said:

The only issue with odium farming imo is that people think there’s a best place to farm it. I get oxium pretty easily from just playing random corpus missions. Invasions, syndicate missions, alerts...etc. 

Fair enough xD