Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can/Will Makemake and Haumea be added to the chart?

LupoDWolf

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If it serves a purpose in gameplay and story, DE will. Otherwise, nope. There has been no word on new planets/moons for Origin.

Only new tilesets announced so far is Venus open roam of course, Gas City Tileset remaster, and artwork for Sentient Space outposts ideas.

Phobos was only really added for the Grineer desert colony. but they realized it was obviously better just to replace Mars tileset. So now Phobos is just a basic asteroid, but supposedly storywise something is buried in it. But frankly, its now filler and can be tossed into the sun.

Europa is now a unique tileset with the crashed corpus ship, and is a hot spot between the grineer and Corpus. It was a Infested planet which made sense as a side moon tell DE purged them from the system all together and make them only really appear in Derelict tell the next map revamp in U14. Now that honor goes to Eris.

I feel other old planets could be enhanced before more planets. Neptune is another higher level Venus with a little Europa. And Pluto is definitely only a higher level Venus. Sedna is a copy of Ceres. Saturn is a higher level Mercury.

Edited by Firetempest

It's more of a practical issue. More minor/dwarf planets and satellites mean more mission nodes, more tilesets and environments, more missions. Adding those would be redundant if they were variations of basically the same theme i.e. territories occupied by the usual factions.

On 2018-09-10 at 4:19 AM, Syq111 said:

Well mars have phobos but dont have deimos (either he finally impact mars or something).Jupiter could have at least his rest galilean moons and saturn titan,enceladus

Realisticly wise Europa would be more fitted for submerged mission than Uranus cause i dont think that under such high pressure and such cold,water would be in liquid state.

There is such possibilities and opportunities for adding rest major celestial bodies,our Solar system have many peculiar and beutifull places.And they could be planet exclusive resoruces like cryotic only on ice celestial bodies etc

The way I see it is that the grineer use a heating system to keep the water in doors warm so they can move through it. 

Anyways onto the main subject. I'd rather make our current planets more unique then create new planets. Cause RN we have some planets which are just copy's of others but with a higher level

3 hours ago, stormy505 said:

The way I see it is that the grineer use a heating system to keep the water in doors warm so they can move through it. 

Anyways onto the main subject. I'd rather make our current planets more unique then create new planets. Cause RN we have some planets which are just copy's of others but with a higher level

i think that we have too many ship based tiles.the sealab one looks just like most of the other if i wasn't the water