Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do I farm sentient cores?

Plkrana

Question

I get it. I have to kill Sentients.

But I read the forums and all they say is "kill Vomvalysts". I killed them, and they don't drop a single one. Others say to kill a Teralyst, but I have a default AMP, I can't face that damn thing with just that unless someone carries me, so what should I do??

Edited by Plkrana

8 answers to this question

Lua sentient can drop them, but it's pretty rare...

On the other hand, drop from Vomvalyst is guaranted. So if you don't get them, that mean you didn't kill the Vomvalyst.

Those have two phase. First, "kill" them like anyother enemies. Once done, they change into their spectral form. When they do, use your operator power to finish them.

Note that if they turn into their spectral form near an eidolon lure, they will be sucked in, leaving no drop.

Join Teralyst bounty and hope to get carried. If you like independent, follow Teralyst and kill the vomvalyst, one night cycle gives 110-120 give or take. Problem is if you decide to go straight for brace 3 which ask for eidolon shard, but still able to build 1st/2nd tier amp for the job.

hace 28 minutos, CaptainMeowth dijo:

Lua sentient can drop them, but it's pretty rare...

On the other hand, drop from Vomvalyst is guaranted. So if you don't get them, that mean you didn't kill the Vomvalyst.

Those have two phase. First, "kill" them like anyother enemies. Once done, they change into their spectral form. When they do, use your operator power to finish them.

Note that if they turn into their spectral form near an eidolon lure, they will be sucked in, leaving no drop.

Ok ok, then the Lure I just happened to have at my side sucked it.

I asked a teammate what happened when the Lure sucked the ghost thingy and they told me "just attract the Teralyst", but he didn't say the sentient drop also disappeared. 

1 minute ago, Plkrana said:

Ok ok, then the Lure I just happened to have at my side sucked it.

I asked a teammate what happened when the Lure sucked the ghost thingy and they told me "just attract the Teralyst", but he didn't say the sentient drop also disappeared. 

That's inaccurate info. When a lure sucks up 3 vomvalysts, it can connect to 2 broken weakpoints of a teralyst so you can get better rewards. You need 2 full lures for teralyst and 3 for the harder ones.