Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why is mr 21 test rng?

(PSN)aiptekfanboy

7 minutes ago, (PS4)aiptekfanboy said:

The tests we had in 2014 were better but in 2018 its just rng where if the orbs are on oposing sides the time runs out but if the rng orbs are close then the test is easy.

Mastery Tests are there testing your skill-level, your ability to adapt. (I know, they don't do the best job, but it's DE's way of thinking)
If you are MR21 and can't even use simple parcour-tricks, then you simply aren't skilled enough. You aren't able to adapt.
As harsh as it may sound, the best thing to tell you is: get good. (You have to learn how to adapt to random situations)

I don't really see any problem with the test. I just tried it a few times, failed 2 and passed 5. The reason I failed was due to a bulletjumping bug and the other was well, I didn't pay attention to the timer. So i'm sorry to say that this is more towards git gud advice and little towards RNG, which, an MR21 should be able to handle.

Like seriously, the orbs add more time needed than waiting for it to spawn and getting there, even at both ends of the stage. The orb adds 15 seconds to the timer while I only need around 7 seconds to get to the next orb, including the 3 seconds interval between orb spawning. 10 seconds if you're slow enough. Anything more than that.. well, you might want to practice more.

My tip is that once your timer is at 10 seconds you should prioritize on getting to the orb instead of killing enemies. Just shoot if they're in your way but keep moving towards the orb.

Zephyr P, Itzal, Boar P, any staff/polearm with lots of range = my meta to beat all MR tests...

Expecting MR 26 to be a K-Drive Sonic Adventure 2 Choa Adventure 2 inspired challenge.

Have to download that soundtrack... some of the games sucked.. but that music..

Edited by (XB1)Evilpricetag
wrong number

On 2018-09-13 at 1:12 PM, Eirshy said:

I... what? Just slap on Ember or Equinox, hit 4, and then just focus on the objective markers.

I think the best advice I can give you is to run something other than Hydron for once. Actually get comfortable with the movement system.

On sunny days no problem but on rainy days or cold days my fingers refuse to work properly so my problem is mostly age.

Anywho thanks for the advice and i will keep trying on sunny days.