Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Revenant Miniquest Bug [Reply inside]

(XBOX)BaronDelCuervo

Message added by [DE]Danielle

Hey guys! If you are stuck in the quest, please following these steps. 

You need to craft 1 Revenant part between interacting with the energy orbs. So the path to continuing the quest follows:

- Interact with the 1st orb
- Return to Cetus
- Start a Bounty with a Revenant part in its droptables
- Run the Bounty until any Revenant part drops
- Craft that part
- Return to Plains at night and Nakak should pop up to help guide you to the next orb
- Rinse and repeat! (keep in mind though that'd you have to craft a different Revenant part from the first one) 

This is messed up I got the mask than went to the first spot it was ok but than when I waited for few mins to do something. The girl my Monitor was speaking about something than the few mins she left, when I gone to the second spot. It was strange nothing happen and the system told me my internet is failing but I double check it. It’s working will so can u fix this bug problem for me please. 

same thing happened with me was out on the plains running a mission for getting parts and the quest activated so i put the mission on hold for a bit to do the quest got to first spot interacted with the ghostly figure waited a bit checked the map repeatedly even looked up the 2nd spot to go to nothing was there, so finished the mission and searched some more then left and restarted still nothing, been over 7hrs since i had that happen and its still glitched. 😞

The main blueprint is not available until after you build and collect his other three parts.  This is not a bug.  It is how the quest is designed.

This is not the first quest designed this way.  Limbo, Mirage, and the original Chroma quest all required you to build and collect the Neuroptics, Chassis and Systems before the quest could be completed, before the main Blueprint to tie them all together is made available.

Hello everyone, im frome ecuador and im writing because i download te patch at 1:30 in the morning, then i play the mission and when i see the first soul in the ground i grab it and everything cool, but after that nakkak told me all tje story and then nothing, yes nothing, tje other souls doesn't appear and is frustrant because i don't have enough platinum to buy the warframe PLEASE HELP ME