Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My opinion on the new nezha as a nezha main? I think this photo speaks for itself

Flameduel

https://imgur.com/a/yTZydRL

need I say more?

So jokes aside, that is a situation that (hopefully) never happens. But I have got it up to 50k with more logical testing. After playing a few games with it, I absolutely love it. That health boost makes me want to use vitality because the health after is nearly as much as Nidus, (925). The animations are so smooth, but still have the feeling of the old summoning jutsu dance animations from before. The abilities feel playable, and I love the duration based (and recast-able) fire walker ability. I love how the Chakram has a aim on enemies, while it is not perfect though. I also love my energy never feels like it is running out because of the stack that it can place, as well as the tankiness of Nekros with the amount of health drops. I could complain about his 3 got nerfed with the 90%, but it was one of those things where it sounds bad on paper, but it practice what it gained beats it by a lot. 1. we can actually see the amount we have (thanks pablo). 2. we have an instant invincibility before and after the halo is added AND removed. and it has a damage multiplier scaling with ability strength. and his 4, it is basically the same as before but just instant now. Also no hard stop after it ends. All and all, 100% pleased, I wanted nezha to get a buff because with me being unbiased, I knew he wasn't that strong before. Still being unbiased, I personally thing he went from unplayable to playable. biased opinion though, he went from a really fun frame, to a REALLY fun frame.

Lenz

shoot to the close wall to you

cast 3 asap like a mothr f%&$

grofit and grofit by void

I laugh of people using health convention as the "im uber meta look at me" when you can jsut recast halo asap run off and scale a LOT OF DAMAGE!

Edited by xcenic

51 minutes ago, xcenic said:

Lenz

shoot to the close wall to you

cast 3 asap like a mothr f%&$

grofit and grofit by void

I laugh of people using health convention as the "im uber meta look at me" when you can jsut recast halo asap run off and scale a LOT OF DAMAGE!

enjoy it while it last, the dev gonna take that self damage away soon enough