Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Censorship

Kialandi

Question

One of my posts in certain topic was deleted. And I'm really not happy about that.

Guidelines state: "If you have a complaint about how your behavior on the forums has been moderated, send the Moderator a private message. They will do what they can to sort out any issues."

But which moderator am I supposed to contact? I don't know who deleted my post.

4 answers to this question

1 minute ago, -SDM-NerevarCM said:

Are you sure it was deleted before saying it is censorship?

Or maybe it was merged in another topic because is the same S#&$ you see in the forums every 5 minutes?

The topic is still up but my message is missing along with the OP's answer.

I remember I wanted to respond before it got deleted. Strange, really. I had same issues with some of my responses from past, deleted because they were criticizing something. Really, if moderators and admins here are responsible, they should instead lock the topic instead of deleting it.

Franky, I wouldn't be surprised if some moderators and administrators weren't oversensitive. It's one thing to delete a topic and give out the reason but it's another thing to delete it and say nothing. We have the right to express ourselves, being it criticizing or not, if someone wants to be a commie that dislike freedom of speech, it would be better for DE to remove such person from forum management at once.

Encouraging and asking others to datamine the game breaks the TOS and EULA which you agreed too when you signed up to the game.

Attempting to do this will result in your account being banned indefinitely.

There is no need to datamine the game for drop data, especially when DE have already provided that information.