Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Teralyst, Gantulyst, Hydrolyst Hunt

2Peter3Nine

I've been doing this mission repeatedly for the past week, and for some reason today's attempt was freaking impossible.

I main Limbo, a pretty garbage frame nowadays, because of his ability to revive fallen allies without being harassed by enemies.

Well, not today, because for some reason pretty much every attack the Gantulyst and Hydrolyst have hurt Limbo while rifting.

Did the rift just bugout? Did they get tweaked so they can hurt limbo in the rift now?

I hope it was just a bug, because I was having actual fun doing this mission the past few days.

Also, I lost EVERYTHING from the mission, even though it said I would lose NOTHING for aborting when I had no revives left.

Which means I lost the two Brilliant/Radiant eidolon shards you need to summon the Gantulyst and Hydrolyst.

Hm. I've been using Limbo for Eidolon hunts every now and then myself. I've not noticed this, but I haven't gone on one in a while.

That said, I do know that Hydrolyst, for whatever reason, has his acid rain go through Limbo's Rift, and the larger homing energy bombs of Gantulyst do too, as does the 'starfall' attack Terry and Harry have. So maybe you were relying on the rift to dodge those attacks?

42 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Hm. I've been using Limbo for Eidolon hunts every now and then myself. I've not noticed this, but I haven't gone on one in a while.

That said, I do know that Hydrolyst, for whatever reason, has his acid rain go through Limbo's Rift, and the larger homing energy bombs of Gantulyst do too, as does the 'starfall' attack Terry and Harry have. So maybe you were relying on the rift to dodge those attacks?

I dislike those homing orbs very much.
But the ground lasers also hurt you while rifting, and just pop out of the ground wherever you are.
I was standing quite a whiles away aiming my gun, trying to snipe, because I lost the ability to use transference do to a bug,
and I got killed by attacks that shouldn't be that far reaching.

I didn't even know about the rain attack till this run, I saw a weird green stream of stuff falling out of the sky and looked,
there was a weird green cloud with green electricity.
Didn't see it before, so it could have been killing me without noticing it.